BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Denisha C.
Gilbert, AZ
When I started using this product, i was very excited because everyone loved it.
When applied, went on nicely. Throughout the day under eyes were ok, but noticed my smile lines, still creased like nobodies business. I then switched to a different powder and noticed it did not do the same thing. For the price I do not think it's worth it, for just a dusting along the face it's cool. Not for a complete backing
Mai X.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I never really thought that this product was worth all the hype until I really tried it out. The powder is so luxurious and smooth. I use my elf translucent powder most of the time to set my undereyes on a daily but seem to be so matted out. However when I used this, my undereyes did not look super matte and I actually looked more alive. It's so smooth and definitely made my skin look so much better!
Madiha K.
Chicago , IL
I bought this product after seeing a few tutorials online. I was afraid to apply it but once I did, oh boy, I was hooked. I usually use a large fluffy brush or my beauty blender to apply this. It gives your make up a finished looked without making it look caked. It also works as a make up setting powder so you don’t have to worry about using setting spray. Also, the texture is super light.
قامرا 👑.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this setting powder on my lighter skin toned clients! I set my blended concealer with this powder and it works wonders it doesn’t give a chalky look or flash back! I would recommend this in all shades! Love it!
Tyler P.
Coupeville, WA
This powder really gives my makeup the finishes touch, and finishes off the look. It never makes me look cakey, or dry. But with my oily skin it never lasts all day, I can tell halfway through the grease is kicking up, and the powder doesn't help prevent it from separating- both issues I don't have with other powders. I think it would be worth the money for the right skin type.
Jeidy T.
Calhoun, GA
So I have really bad creasing in my under ayes and I have tried everything and still crease but this powder help me a lot and it looks really smooth I love this product ,I would recommend this product to people who crease a lot.
vanessa h.
Charlotte, NC
Best setting powder I've ever use. I receive this product for free on influenster in exchange for an honest review and I don't have nothing bad to say. I have oily skin and this setting powder made my face so mate. I love it
Clara S.
Ririe, ID
I have tried a lot of finishing powders in my day and this one takes the win! I love how smoothly it goes on without washing my face out. It sets my makeup so perfectly and keeps in place all day. I love how it helps fill in any fine lines I have on my face so my makeup doesn't crease! It lasts forever too! I will totally buy this over and over agin for the rest of my days!
Morgan W.
Tampa, FL
This finishing powder was just ok for me. I have combination to dry skin (especially dry in winter) and it just appeared chalky/white on my skin over my makeup. I tried to love it due to such high reviews but it’s a no go for me. I gave it to a friend and she has been raving about it (hence the three stars instead of one or two) saying it’s easy to apply and sets her makeup nicely.
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
I really like this finishing powder. For a long time I used the Bare Minerals-Mineral veil to finish off my makeup look. Although I still like that one, I really really like the Laura Mercier finishing powder. Gives a really natural finish to your foundation and doesnt cake up at all!
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.