BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Ashley H.
Lancaster, PA
This stuff is great - WAY better than Bare Minerals, in my opinion. Looks more natural, less cakey, and less heavy feeling on the skin. The only issue I have is that it settles into fine lines after a few hours of wear - regardless of whether or not a primer is used. I just keep a tiny pot with me for touch ups over those spots though and it works out great. Overall, this is by far my favorite mineral makeup.
Anna R.
Trenton, NJ
OH MY GOD. This product is a holy grail staple for me and I will always recommend it to anyone looking for a great setting powder. I frequently use the baking technique in my routine so a good setting powder is vital for me and this is the only one I've seen that doesn't make me look like a ghost in pictures or make me look like I'm reliving my high school goth days. Gives a great flawless look'!
Kathryn P.
Champaign, IL
I love love LOVE this! I always use this to set my makeup and bake under my eyes to prevent creasing. This blurs out any of my imperfections and doesn't settle into fine lines. The big size has so much product in it that it lasts forever. And, it even comes in a travel size that includes a puff to apply it with. I usually don't like loose powders because of the mess, but I can't give this one up.
Ashley I.
Moreno Valley, CA
It just makes my makeup look awesome, I really love it you guys should try it out too and make your makeup look amazing, I know you girls with fall in love too. It’s just an amazing product to use. Test it out please 💗
Lauleh A.
Baltimore, MD
I've been obsessed with their product since I revived it. I use it all the time to set my face makeup, especially during Hot summer days. It helps keep my makeup in place and provides a flawless finish.
Rachel F.
Cowlesville, NY
This is a 5 star product without a doubt. I'm taking away one star because it's almost 40 dollars, the product itself did last a couple months but if I was someone who fully did my makeup everyday by baking and all that it wouldn't last a few months. For someone with oiley acne prone skin, this powder made my foundation last a lot longer than it normally would with a cheaper setting powder or even without one. I will only buy this when I absolutely need to just because of the price.
Stacy B.
Jackson
This is the absolute best finishing powder is exactly what it supposed to do and it leaves your skin feeling soft it’s extremely easy to apply and I can’t really think of any kind but the pros are that it works amazing
Memory L.
Minneapolis, MN
I actually like the finishing powder a lot more than I like the setting powder. The reason being is that I feel like I get a very smooth long lasting matte look with the finishing powder verses the setting powder for which I feel creases a few minutes after wearing it! A little on the expensive side at 30 something but does last a long time and it is definitely worth it!
Sara B.
Sterling Hts, MI
I gave this product 4 stars for a few reasons:
Pro: The powder is super fine and feels super silky smooth on the skin.  I use this particularly to set my under eyes and it always smooths out my concealer and doesn't cake up

Cons:  It is a bit pricey, however it does last.  My only major set back is the powder is very light in color, so it can sometimes leave a white cast in photos or make my face/under eye area too bright.
Kelsey M.
bel air , MD
I have tried numerous finishing powders but this one is by far my favorite. It does a great job magnifying my skin and my make up does not come off all day when I wear this. It is very lightweight and it does not suffocate your pores. I bought this at Sephora in the mini version and it has lasted me a very long time.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.