BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Karen B.
Las vegas, NV
I would love this but now since I'm really into makeup and know the differences this makes me look very cakey, dry and patchy when I wear it for a long term wear I only bought this once and not buying again
Bri L.
Nashville, TN
My favorite finishing powder ever. Makes my makeup stay on all day, makes my skin feel smooth, and doesn't dry me out. I like to use this for baking my makeup. One jar has lasted me over 6 months, but i don't use it but maybe 3 times per week.
Tamara N.
Tinley Park, IL
I love this product! It doesn't leave a white cast on your face. It's great to bake underwear the eyes with. Easy to apply. And gets your foundation to last for hours. I definitely recommend this to others.
Miranda P.
Yonkers, NY
This is my favorite powder to bake with. It leaves my skin smooth and buttery without making me look too white. Even though it's not advertised as nonblack flash with pictures, there really is no back flash!
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill , CA
Absolutely loved!!!! Got in my Sephora play! Box as a sample and it makes my face look flawless. Covers pores effortlessly, helps with creasing, a Leo doesn't look caked at all.. Would definitely recommend
My C.
Orlando, FL
I love using this product to bake my face, and it's very light weight and it can give you a matte look you want. It can keep your makeup in place and very easy to apply and I would recommend it to everyone
Maria H.
Lawrence, KS
LOVE. This finishing powder is pure decadence, it sets my makeup beautifully, it feels weightless and so freaking soft, and I love the smell. Also, I can’t imagine when I’ll run out of it, there’s so much!
Daisy R.
Honestly, one of the best finishing powders out there! It doesn't leave like a chalking feeling and it doesn't give a flash back! It leaves your skin looking really buttery and flawless , it's worth the money !
megan p.
Bedford, TX
Smooth and translucent. Good for setting and baking. Light weight and goes perfectly under/over makeup to make it last longer. Price is good for the amount of product you get and the quality. Would recommend
Katie H.
I know I was supposed to love this because every beauty guru swears by it. I don't like it. It made me look old, everything settled in my fine lines, I looked yellow and splotchy. It was not good for me.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.