BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Rebekah F.
I LOVE THIS POWDER SO MUCH! I have tried to use other powders and they came off very white on my skin, but this one truly is translucent! I love the way it feels so airy on my skin and makes my makeup look complete!
Jenna d.
Pease, MN
Such a great face powder it keeps my face non oily and matte all day and it stays in place all day with out me having to fix it and it’s good for all types of skin and it’s very easy to spot and I would use it over and over
LACIE S.
Henderson , NV
I love this powder. Gives a nice glow to the skin and doesn’t actually give you a powdery look. Feels matte and stays in place. Super easy to use and worth the price tag because you really don’t need a large amount
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
Before trying this product I had only ever used BareMinerals finishing powder. I absolutely fell in love with the look it gave my skin! Great for combo skin, easy to apply, and provides an overall wonderful finish.
Iuliia P.
Scarborough , ON
I loved this powder. Flawless finish and amazing feelings. It seems like it has more shimmer finish than matte. I really liked this product but I found it little bit expensive for me, so I changed it to other brand
Carmen M.
N Massapequa, NY
All I can say is that I love it - it's my favorite powder and no sun protection but that's not an issue for me. It's easy to use but will say packaging can sometimes be a little messy however best powder out there!
Breanna L.
Roaring Spg, PA
I absolutely love this product! It is perfect for covering up shiny spots on your face! It also helps to keep your face from getting burnt. This product lasted all day and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Melissa F.
Saint Albans, WV
All time favorite product right here! It gives my foundation an airbrush finish and I haven't had any creasing of my under eye at all since using it! Not drying at all and causes no flashback! Well worth the money!
Tierra H.
Ringgold, GA
This is my favorite power thus far. I absolutely love it more than life. It bakes my under eye are perfectly. This brand is amazing. It's is a little pricey, but I haven't found another one that is just as good.
Emma G.
This is an incredible finishing powder. It sets my make up in place to last all day long. It also helps prevent my face from getting too oily throughout the day. I have a lovely glow all day long! It’s amazing!
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.