BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Manda B.
Prior Lake , MN
This setting powder is everything! Holy grail of setting powders. It took me a long time to finally commit to this product because of the price, however a little bit goes a long ways! I would recommend this in a heartbeat! Great for preventing that midday shine!
Kristina M.
Corp Christi, TX
The only setting powder I swear by! I have the original translucent and also the medium dark shade to set my contour and for my summer shade. It's the only powders that doesn't leave me "ghost faced" and no flash back! I just wish they had a yellow/banana shade.
Nicole T.
Morgantown
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I have bought so many of these and every single time I put on makeup I always reach for this. My skin looks so airbrushed and it always sets my foundation perfectly. This is a must have for any makeup lover.
Jennifer Q.
Austin, TX
This is the smoothest, most finely milled powder I have ever tried. It glides on effortlessly and keeps my makeup on all day, even in the heat! I love how it doesn't change the color of your foundation, it just sets it. I highly recommend this product. I have an oily t-zone and this is the only powder that I do not have to reapply constantly throughout the day.
Deanna F.
Arlington, VA
I know this is a cult product but it’s just not ever worked for me I have dry skin and this makes me look old and wrinkly. It’s just to cakey and does not wear well on dry skin. It’s also pretty expensive for what it is
Amanda J.
Charlottesvle, VA
I do love this power esp the deeper tint that it comes In. It gives you an amazing finish. Smooths our pores while not making you look powdery. I also love the two faced. I should do a review on the two items for comparison!
Sarah H.
Gainesville , VA
I like the loose setting powder more but this works just as good but it doesn't last as long. Not a huge fan of it for baking it left a weird texture on my face. I winded up returning it because I knew I wouldn't use it.
Natalie G.
Dunlap, IL
This product is amazing! It's the best setting powder out there. It's a bit pricey, but it lasts a long time and does the job incredibly well. You can use it to set concealer and then again to set the foundation all over.
Julie Z.
Medford, MA
This is truly my #1. If i needed to pick one item to take on a dessert island it would be this. I can’t tell you the number of compliments I’ve gotten about how smooth and flawless my skin looks since i bought this. Everyone should own this powder
Rebekah F.
I LOVE THIS POWDER SO MUCH! I have tried to use other powders and they came off very white on my skin, but this one truly is translucent! I love the way it feels so airy on my skin and makes my makeup look complete!
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.