BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Rachelle B.
Marietta, Ga
Who doesn’t love auntie Janet for creating this amazing wonder Powder and makeup line Laura Mercier??? I mean really??
So finely milled, so smooth, good for every skin tone! Just yes please back the truck up to my house and unload!!
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
Such a great powder!! It mattifies my makeup without caking it, it doesn't leave a white cast, and it perfects everything. I always have a thing of this in my makeup drawer. And it's really great with setting my undereye, too.
Caroline  W.
Charlestown, MA
This is my go to everyday setting powder. I love that it’s not white so you don’t have to worry about it leaving obvious marks when you rush through makeup. No one wants to look like they threw flour on their face! I do with it did a better job at blurring my pores, but they’re on the larger side so it’s not expected.
Aleshia M.
Andrews, SC
I think this is an amazing finishing powder if you put on too much you can brush off the excess really easily and give your face a niceOutlook and it holds up for hours even with oily skin and helps keep the oils to a minimum
Corrie P.
Redford, MI
Love this setting powder! It’s perfect! It’s great for my oily/combo skin and sets my makeup perfectly! It keeps my makeup from creasing and becoming cakey. And will not settle into my fine lines and wrinkles which is great!
Manda B.
Prior Lake , MN
This setting powder is everything! Holy grail of setting powders. It took me a long time to finally commit to this product because of the price, however a little bit goes a long ways! I would recommend this in a heartbeat! Great for preventing that midday shine!
Nicole T.
Morgantown
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I have bought so many of these and every single time I put on makeup I always reach for this. My skin looks so airbrushed and it always sets my foundation perfectly. This is a must have for any makeup lover.
Kristina M.
Corp Christi, TX
The only setting powder I swear by! I have the original translucent and also the medium dark shade to set my contour and for my summer shade. It's the only powders that doesn't leave me "ghost faced" and no flash back! I just wish they had a yellow/banana shade.
Jennifer Q.
This is the smoothest, most finely milled powder I have ever tried. It glides on effortlessly and keeps my makeup on all day, even in the heat! I love how it doesn't change the color of your foundation, it just sets it. I highly recommend this product. I have an oily t-zone and this is the only powder that I do not have to reapply constantly throughout the day.
Amanda J.
Charlottesvle, VA
I do love this power esp the deeper tint that it comes In. It gives you an amazing finish. Smooths our pores while not making you look powdery. I also love the two faced. I should do a review on the two items for comparison!
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.