BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Ashley P.
Savannah, GA
My go to setting powder!! I use this product daily and have for a few years now. I have combination skin and this gives me a nice matte finish. It keeps my makeup in place all day even in the humid southern heat. I will continue to purchase.
Themi P.
Seminole, FL
NO FLASHBACK. I love this powder. It’s my favorite to set with. I haven’t broken out with this one and it catches every drop of oil and helps define that contour perfectly! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn’t tried it yet!
Danielle M.
This is a great powder. I enjoy using it as it gives my makeup a nice finished and polished look. It helps to just blend everything together for seamless wear and kind of helps to soften anything I may have over applied. I recommend it to anyone.
Eva K.
new york, NY
This is a great loose, setting powder. Not cakey and feels super silky and luxe on my skin. If you are looking for something to set your makeup, this is your product. It is a great setting powder and absorbs oil in the tzone really well.
Kayla c.
Bradenton, FL
I mostly use this during the warmer days when it's humid because my makeup seems to crease more during that time of year. I don't use it during the winter because I just don't feel I need it. I have normal skin, not dry and not oily so my look works without it during the winter
Theresa B.
If you're looking for a setting powder, look no further cause this is the holy grail of all setting powder. I love how finely milled it is so it doesn't look too cakey. It's a matte finish and you only need a little bit to set under the eyes, fine lines around your mouth, and anywhere else you get oily.
Georgiana M.
Philadelphia
My everyday setting powder for everything. However I might try the Becca under eye powder soon. My UD concealer is starting to get dry patches around the outer corners of my eyes. I use am and on night cream. 🤔 Not sure which product to change to get more positive difference.
Alicia C.
Woodbury, CT
Love this setting powder ! It is amazing ! I have in between kind of skin & this is perfect ! It has a shimmery kind of finish to it and helps keep my makeup in place throughout the day. It's definitely a good product to have on hand
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
Such a great powder!! It mattifies my makeup without caking it, it doesn't leave a white cast, and it perfects everything. I always have a thing of this in my makeup drawer. And it's really great with setting my undereye, too.
Chasity G.
Arlington, TX
I rarely ever use this, just because I use the setting powder by laura, but when I do use it it keeps my makeup somewhat locked, I have dry skin and it works and looks fine on it, I wouldn’t buy it again because I rarely use it
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.