BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Shamerea R.
Glendale Hts, IL
Listen. Laura snapped on this power. I live by this setting powder. It helps me set and matte my face to the Gods!! It’s worth every penny. I suggest that if you don’t wear makeup all the time to get the smaller size it’s long lasting and easy on your wallet!
Lauren H.
Huntingtown
Never actually used this, but every makeup tutorial I see, I see people using it and it looks like it works good! It's probably very expensive for such a makeup product that could be cheaper at a drugstore but, if you want to feel wonderful and expensive go for it!!
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
This setting powder is the bomb. An absolute must have! It gives such a beautiful finish to my skin and it makes it look so even I love it: it also doesn't settle into my fine lines and wrinkles which is one of the things I look for with the powders!
Fiercemf ..
Frederick
Th OG! I just reviewed the new Glow powder and it’s pretty close but nothing can beat the original! Keeps my makeup set in place all day. It’s expensive but worth it in my opinion.
Katie L.
Columbia, MO
I really liked this finishing powder. The only thing I wasn’t fond of was the lack of instructions on when and how to use it. I tried it multiple ways and it seemed to work fine for a few hours. I would like longer wear. May buy again, undecided.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
1,304 reviews
A MUST for setting your face or under eye makeup. I love it so much. Leaves skin so silky and matte all day. You can apply it quickly all over to set makeup or bake it under the eyes and let it heat up and activate the concealer to keep it locked in
abreea j.
Knoxville, TN
I am a makeup artist and cosmetologist and this powder is always in my drawer and in my makeup kit(my old kit before I got a job at ulta) i use this to bake and to set all over my face. I use it on anyone and everyone. I always thought airspun powder was the bomb.com;airspun is $7 and has a lot of product in it. So anyways, I always loved airspun but once I came across this powder years ago i have never been able to use airspun and actually love it. I always grab this powder and repurchase this powder. I know you’re thinking, this is a $36 powder. Well I’m here to tell you it’s worth every penny. I would get this powder before I’d go eat taco bell(my favorite food that I eat everyday) or before I’d buy cigs(I’m a smoker) this powder is just that good. If you need a translucent powder and want a good one. This is for you
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
I got this as a for 500 point box I wanted to see what the hype was before spending the money and I totally get it this is truly and I mean truly sorcery in a jar it makes your make up looks smooth and flawless like it’s your natural skin definite recommend
Ashlee B.
The best finishing powder ever! This is perfect for using over your foundation/concealer. It doesn't dry my skin out and keeps me from getting oily alllll day. Perfect for the summer when it's super hot and you need your makeup to stay in place
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
Perfect product for setting makeup and giving a nice finish. This powder has a nice matte finish that keeps your makeup in place all day. There are other cheaper products that work just as well, but I do prefer this for the texture and setting power.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.