BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Lauren F.
I like this powder for over foundation but I think I'm getting toward the end of the container because it's really hard to get the powder out. I can tell there is still powder inside but it takes a great amount of force to get it out. Still, it's a great finishing powder.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
Honestly so worth it. My concealer falls out soo quickly unless I put setting powder on directly after applying it. I would say it's perfect for all skin types and truly does he job. I make sure to buy another jar when I'm almost out to make sure I'm never without it.
Mariah A.
The best high end powder. It doesn't dry the skin and keeps your makeup in place all day. It is easy to apply and perfect for your under eyes. I don't find there to be any sum protection but I will buy it again and I recommend it to everyone looking for a good powder.
Kala G.
I have really bad dark circles under my eyes. They tend to crease and create fine lines. But this powered seems to set my face really well. It's creates a matte or shimmer finish (your preference). It's the best out of the ones I have (kat von D, tarte, and too face).
Malena A.
Irwin, PA
This is a good multi-tasking powder for under the eyes and all over the face. I personally struggle with dry under eyes, so it is not my favorite for under the eyes because I feel that it emphasizes the dryness and fine lines. As an all over face powder, I love it.
Sage F.
Montreal , QC
This is the holy grail of setting powders. Ask any beauty person and they would likely recommend this as their go to setting powder. It layers on nicely over liquid foundation and it has no flashback. The container also makes it easy to shake powder out. 👍🏻👍🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻👍🏻
Samantha D.
Bensalem, PA
Awesome for an overall face powder but is a bit to heavy for the under eye area. Great for the Tzone if you tend to get oily. Although for me it’s a bit over priced. I think there are products just as good for cheaper. But I’ve enjoyed using it while I have it.
Whitney P.
I like this powder but part of me wonders if my skin doesn't fully agree with it. I originally bought it because I had heard that it is a great setting powder, but I'm not completely sold on it quite yet. I like that it's colorless, though and blends in easily.
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Awesome product! My friend bought me the mini one for my birthday last year and I still have not used the whole thing! A little really goes a long way. I wouldn’t recommend this for someone darker however because when I get a tan, and I bake with this, under my eye ends up looking too bright. So beware!
Kristen C.
I’m torn on this...I know it’s the “holy grail” but for the amount you get and the price, I can’t always justify the spend. I tried this with baking underneath my eyes and it still creased. It doesn’t give flashback or ghostly face in photos which is another plus
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.