BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Hope D.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Love be love love Laura Merccier powders! Not too heavy and very nice texture with a nice matte finish. Very natural looking and keeps makeup in place all day. I’m a tad on the oily side and it works great! Definitely will repurchase! And definitely recommend!
Piper J.
Olive Branch, MS
hands down the best finishing powder there is!! I think a lot of people could agree! This product is so amazing and i’m in love with it! My makeup look couldn’t be complete without it!
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm brown skin and I love this finishing powder. At first I was afraid it was going to leave a white cast on my skin but it didn't it matched flawlessly into my brown skin tone. If used correct it works great. I use a liquid foundation so my routine includes letting my foundation set in, use blotting towels and then I put this on and let it bake into my skin and I brush it off. Definitely if used correctlt its transfer proof.
Bri K.
Harrisburg, PA
The best setting powder I have used, hands down! Holds my makeup in place all day! Leaves my skin looking flawless. It is a bit pricey compared to some other brands, but so worth it!
Cindy B.
Stewartstown
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s a great setting powder. It’s been my go to for many years and it did the trick. It’s a little drying so don’t go overboard. If you do use Setting Spray to scale it back.
Ruby F.
Another Christmas present!! Love the velvety feel and doesn't look chalky! Helps maintain skin matte on summer days!! Just dust it on no concealer needed on the Go!!
Elena C.
Bethpage, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This powder is fantastic. It truly is like brushing fine silk on your face. Helps smooth your foundation to make it look like a smooth canvas. A must have in your makeup kit
Rosemary R.
Alhambra
My favorite loose powder.  I've been using it for years. Its unbelievable.  Perfectly blends into my skin and lasts a long time.  Great for all types of skin.  I totally recommend it.
Jenn K.
Knoxville, TN
This product is amazing! Not only does it hold your makeup in place throughout the entire day, but it controls shine & oil and keeps your makeup looking incredibly smooth and crease-free. I also use this to set makeup if I know I'll be sweating, and it holds my foundation in place super easily!!
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased this at Sephora a couple years ago so I don’t quite remember the price point. I purchased this after many beauty bloggers raved about it around 2015. I personally think it’s just ok. It gets a bit dry and patchy for me after a couple hours. Definitely are cheaper dupes out there.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.