BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
carrie r.
I know some people swear by this and I’m not exactly sure why because it seem to Crees under my under eye making me look about 10 years older I purchased a lot of things from Sephora and rarely make returns but after only using this a handful of times I had no use for it and decided to return it
Karen R.
Adelanto, CA
After many good reviews I decided to try this product out and thanks to this my makeup had never looked better! I use this to set my makeup and to make my face look more matte instead of my oily complexion and this product works miracles! If you haven't tried this I really recommend it.
Karina A.
This product is absolutely one of my favorite in my make up bag. I love finishing powdered & this one leave your face looking amazing. It has a natural finish that I love and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people love too. Totally worth the price. I know I will always keep buying this.
Elizabeth R.
Orlando, FL
Truthfully I don’t think this powder needs reviews as it speaks for itself! It’s finely milled so it’s able to get itself into all the necessary places, it is an amazing baking powder, and although it’s pricey, lasts a long time when used daily. I highly recommend this powder for anyone
Ashley W.
Los Angeles, CA
I don’t use finishing powder very often but when I do this is what I use! It doesn’t have that heavy cakey feel that a lot of powders have but it still keeps everything in place! The only thing to be weary of is using it with certain types of foundations . I used it with my Josie Maran foundation and it got really clumpy and gross.
McKenna M.
I received this product from Influenster as a #Complimentary gift for review and I LOVE IT!! It is on the pricey side but so worth it. It leaves my face looking more flawless than ever and never leaves a flashback. Theres no yellowy tone afterwards like some other setting powders ive tried.
Lucia G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
My #1 got to setting powder every time I need to use it. I love how his leaves no flash back and also doesn’t sink into fine lines and pores it makes everything look so clean and smooth. Doesn’t get or look cakey upon application and really sets everything in place. Only setting powder I recommend
Sarah R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is my holy grail setting powder. It is a little pricey but it is so worth it and it last a while. It makes my make up look so beautiful and long lasting all the time. The best powder I have tried hands down. It works great with baking, setting, everything!
Rebeca S.
Kissimmee, FL
Literally the best powder I have ever used with my everyday makeup routine. It contains coverage, however not too drying. Easy to apply and mattifies my T-Zone area. Would completely recommended to my friends and family. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Renae S.
Georgetown , KY
I use this every day to set my concealer and highlight. I use it to bake also. It leaves my skin looking smooth and flawless. It's kinda pricy, but I kept watching all the beauty gurus on YouTube and took a chance and I'm so glad I did. You won't be disappointed with this!
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.