BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Jodi I.
Wakefield, MA
Adore the lightweight feel of this product! I use it after my tinted moisturizer and it immediately helps diffuse any in perfection, and takes away shine! It does help keep my makeup on but I haven't found a natural looking powder that you don't have to touch up mid day, at least in the T-zone! Only con is I wouldn't recommend keeping it in your purse. I would buy a pressed powder for to go!!!!!
Carrie L.
st Louis
I’m not a huge fan of powders especially as I age but this is one I will use. I recommend following her instruction on the perfect face as this is what this line is known for. The application for applying powder is the best I’ve ever seen or used. It gives you a natural look, but better. A little goes a long way, you can find her technique on the companies website. I highly recommend trying it.
d. e.
Easy to apply. Soft. Translucent (I accidentally put it on after my highlight and it did not dim my highlight at all). I have oily skin (t-zone & nose area) and it kept me matte and oil free all day. I would highly recommend. It is absolutely worth every penny. My sister uses it as well and loves it! Definitely purchasing more when I run out, which shouldn't be too soon given that a little goes a long way and I still have a lot left of my current one.
Britain M.
Lemon Grove, CA
Holy grail product alert! This is seriously in my top 10 absolute must haves in my everyday makeup routine! So flawless and light I have dry undereyes and this powder doesn't cling to dry areas at all, it has such a beautiful finish with no flashback which is always a plus. If your unsure of this powder because of the price I promise it'd worth every penny and lasts forever!
Melanie D.
I use it after foundation and concealer just to set everything in place. Makes my skin look smooth and makes my make last longer not looking oily. It’s not too heavy, doesn’t make me look caked, makes my makeup in place and no flashback. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Natasha R.
Probably the best finishing powder that exist it’s so finally mailed assistant velvety soft and dear I need your sometimes I put up all around my face cause I know I’m going to get Wiley throughout the day so it locks in my make up it really blurs out your imperfections and make sure make up look better even if you make a person look in the gray in significantly changes the way your make up looks in a positive way
Amy B.
I bought this powder at Nordstrom and Sephora. It's a matte finish that sets my foundation that I cannot, cannot live without!!!! No sun protection, but I have that in my primer so it's not a big deal. I adore this powder! Very useful, blurs pores, doesn't set into fine lines, and is glorious! I have backups- that's how much I love it and the color!! Highly recommend.
lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
I never could get many makeup to stay on all day. It’s inevitable we will touch our faces and smudge our look. I had seen this featured in a magazine and decided to purchase. I think it definitely helps set foundation and blush into place and gives a nice glowing sheer finish. I would definitely buy again.Laura Mercier Mineral Finishing Powder
Heidi M.
Phoenix
I love that out come of the products.❤️ The way the lip plumper make my lips is so good. It makes my make up stay in place all day. Since I have a oil skin, it gives me a natural look but I still love the way it looks. I would buy this products again.❤️
Emily D.
Clovis, CA
I can't say enough good things about this power. I have been using the loose mineral powder for almost 10 years! It's the one product in my makeup kit that I can't live without. I don't have to wear a liquid foundation, I can use this as my powder foundation!! Feels like a smooth on the skin. Has a beautiful satin finish. I recommend to EVERYONE!!
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.