BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Christy S.
Battle Ground
Purchased at: Sephora
Everybody loves this stuff but i was not impressed. The powder is so fine it would stick to my dry spots under my eyes or clump if i got sweaty throughout the day. Not for me.
Autumn L.
Haysi, VA
Not my favorite or holy grail. It is a good setting powder, but not great. If you are looking for a powder that sets with nothing else, no extra coverage, no luminosity, just sets the makeup, this may be for you.
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
Definitely the OG in the makeup setting game and still my favorite go to when I️ need to set my makeup for a party or when I️ know I️ will be somewhere for a long time
Caroline H.
Dallas
Purchased at: Sephora
The setting powder that puts them all to shame. The OG the faithful. She will not let you down. She will not disappoint. She will brake the bank but she’s worth it.
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
Anyone with any skin type or issue can use this and benefit greatly from it, especially those with a more oily complexion like me. It is super fine powder that feels like silk, is sheer & very weightless. My favorite part though about this Laura Mercier Mineral Powder is how amazingly well it keeps the oil on my T-zone under control the whole time it's applied. Plus it minimizes and blurs my pores flawlessly. Not to mention it keeps my makeup on point all day long. It really has such great longevity and is an overall awesome mineral product.
Paige F.
Leesburg, VA
This is one of the best powders I have ever used. It’s so lightweight, and super helpful for keeping shine away. It is a little pricey but totally worth the money.
Jasmin G.
smyrna, TN
This used to be my favorite! I dont mind paying good money for a product that does what i need it to do, and i used this for long time and it did the job despite my very oily skin which is picky with powders holding up, but then i decided to just try out another powder to switch things up a big -- rcma powder. So much cheaper and way better results. So i have switched since then. Still a good product but found better for my skin and wallet needs lol
Irini G.
Brooklyn, NY
It's okay. If you have dry eyes or watery in the winter, then this is not for you. The second you shed a tear it turns into cracked powder and comes off. If your eyes are dry, even if you use a little bit it will still dry you out some more. I think it's just the hype for this product. It's okay for the rest of the face but I'm sure there are better products out there. Would return if I could. Not worth the price tag on this one
Dianna A.
This product is amazing for setting your makeup and baking. It doesn't make your face look cakey and makes makeup last all day. The only reason I took a star away is because of the steep price point. I think there are some other translucent powders out there that can do a similar job for a cheaper price, but if you are looking for an investment or want to try this out then I do recommend because it is a great powder!
Elwisa M.
Utica, NY
The best setting powder of all time. It does not crease and it stays on all day. It works for both oily and dry skin. I have many setting powders and this is my favorite. It has a nice matte finish and it is not chalky at all. This product also blends very well into the skin. Also, it does not look white in pictures with flash.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.