BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Sabarina  S.
Scarborough , ON
This product is pure amazing. I just dapped one time and it made me look flawless. Its amazinggg.
Jessica H.
Brigden , ON
Silky smooth and very finely milled powder. Gives a flawless finish and sets the makeup perfectly.
Nicole B.
Hamilton , ON
Ah love this. Great for setting makeup and brightening up for face. Little pricey but worth it
may n.
tanta
I love it on my face it gives a natural
finish .
I just hate the price of it cause it’s to high
Susie I.
kitchener, ON
I like it, way too much hype though, didn’t live up to my expectations! Got it from Sephora!
Heather H.
Kitchener
Like this a lot don’t need to use a lot smooth finish keeps makeup in place nice matte finish
Genevieve F.
Sets makeup well and long lasting. Does not clog pores and make you naturally look flawless.
Jessica G.
Love it , it’s like a powder foundation , pros : it’s amazing , but the cons: so expensive
Katana V.
Edmonton, AB
This product has lasted me forever, it’s perfect for contouring and it’s not heavy at all.
🎀 T.
Deer Park, Ivybridge
Amazing!!!!! Keeps your makeup looking fresh without being cakey and there is no flashback
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.