BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Tina R.
cornwall
It’s a classic for a reason! Leaves my skin beautiful and matte. My makeup last longer when I use it.
Agnieszka M.
12 Burgate , Barton upon Humber
Just like her translucent setting powder this stuff is great! I really enjoy it for special occasions
Erin L.
glasgow
So much product, although it is a bit more pricey it's worth it for the finish it gives your make up
Sarah P.
Edmonton, AB
The best setting powder on the market! Although it is expensive, the quality and finish is worth it!
Jessica H.
Brigden , ON
Silky smooth and very finely milled powder. Gives a flawless finish and sets the makeup perfectly.
Sabarina  S.
Scarborough , ON
This product is pure amazing. I just dapped one time and it made me look flawless. Its amazinggg.
Debra M.
Now this is a game changer! This is my all time favourite setting powder so light and easy to apply
Britney J.
a good fine milled powder that is seamlessly blended in however i did take a star off for flashback
Nicole B.
Hamilton , ON
Ah love this. Great for setting makeup and brightening up for face. Little pricey but worth it
may n.
tanta
I love it on my face it gives a natural
finish .
I just hate the price of it cause it’s to high
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.