BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
VeeKreations Y.
Scarborough, CA
Love this product! It's really good and does it does the job. The price is reasonable. Recommend this product.
Genesis nazaret J.
I love their colors, they are bright and alive I love the pigmentation that has their palette I simply love it.
Chantal J.
MIAMI, FL
I love this powder for makeup is very good I love wearing it gives an essential and delicate touch to make-up.
Shahad F.
Mississauga , ON
I love everything about this product I thing it makes your face look smoother and your foundation lasts longer
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie, AB
My favorite finishing powder. It applies beautifully. It sets my makeup and leaves me looking flawless. Love it
Mia H.
This powder helps my makeup to set without my skin looking dry and is by far the best powder I have used so far
Jennifer J.
Kingston, Ns
One of the only setting powders that I can use that does not break me out. Helps my foundation last all day.
Judith S.
I liked it. Good match up with my Laura mercier primer and tinted cream. I love the airbrush effect it gives.
alejandra m.
México
I only use one time and I LUV IT!!. I want to keep trying this product because but is difficult to find them
Emily B.
there’s flash back, I have very light skin and this makes me turn into a ghost. I recommend for darker skin.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.