BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Krystal D.
Works great on my tan skin tone! I love the matte and soft finish it adds to my foundation. Definitely worth the expense
Pamella K.
Amazing setting powder of the best ones out there! It has thin minerals and sets without a white cast even on darker skin
Cristina l.
This product is great for fixing makeup and avoiding unnecessary glare on the face. I love it and I'll keep buying it.
Siti Z.
Singapore
Great for my oily skin! Realised that it was better when I used powder puff instead of a brush to set my face with it.
Chan T.
Sudbury
Purchased at: Sephora
Pretty good stuff in my opinion, best you can ask for if you can spare the cash. Most beauty vogglers will use this.
Kirrin T.
Blyth, Blyth
Great product. I only really purchase when I can hit on cheaper on eBay as it’s expensive and doesn’t last very long
Hannah R.
South Shields
This powder sets the makeup in place and leaves a flawless finish, it is super lightweight and is great to set makeup
Lindsey D.
Toronto
Purchased at: Sephora
By far the best powder I have used. It is very versatile if you are baking your face or just reducing shine quickly.
Karina R.
Oshawa, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
These are so finely milled and give the most natural finish! They melt into your skin and don’t look powdery at all!
M A.
hadath, baabda
I use this at the end of my makeup to set my makeup completely together, it has the perfect finish and i swear by it
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.