BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Jen M.
London
The best finishing powder. Light weight and lasts all day. Removes grease and shine. Perfect under bright lights and in photos!
chestine c.
voerde
This was super nice to use. I do have dry skin at times, that's when I avoid using this as it will leave my skin looking dusty
Helen M.
Yeees! This is the best luxury finishing powder which I absolutely adore . If you want your makeup to stay all day long try it!
lily m.
Toronto , ON
Good product fine particles, but I find my face a bit shiny/greasy after a few hours, especially if I use it with sun screen.
maria c.
Guayas, milagro
Un producto muy bueno recomwndable usar no te arrepentiras yo lo uso y me encanta por eso lo recomidndo porque es muy bueno
Yenny d.
Laaa verdad no me gusta mucho el aroma de este producto, dura mucho deja un acabado matte pero sin dejar de verse natural.
Krystal D.
Works great on my tan skin tone! I love the matte and soft finish it adds to my foundation. Definitely worth the expense
Tyrell G.
Summerside , PE
Hands down my holy grail powder . Little to no flashback and it has such a beautiful finish and feels amazing I. The skin
Lohane 🍂.
le petit quevilly
J'entends que du bien a propos de ce produits, j'aimerais énormément le testé.
Cette marque est juste top , merci
Pamella K.
Amazing setting powder of the best ones out there! It has thin minerals and sets without a white cast even on darker skin
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.