BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Nathalia F.
Caixa Postal 2063 - AGR JEREMIAS DA ROCHA - Mossoró/Rio Grande do Norte
It's the best powder I've ever used in my life. It has a very good coverage, besides leaving the skin very dry and helping to hold the base.
Pia H.
ABSOLUTELY I love with this powder I will never find another one better then this! No flashback and it is milled finely for a matter finish!
Anna G.
Lloydminster, SK
Love this brand and love this product. Great for giving a matte and poreless look and helps keep makeup where it needs to be! Love it so much
Tochi C.
Very expensive and left me with flashbacks. The I tj positive i would say is that it’s light weight and doesn’t leave your skin feeling dry.
Dessiann O.
Toronto
I love that laura came out with a darker shade for drown skin ladies. Its also good for oily skin.  It help to prevent creasing
Alysha S.
Cranbrook, BC
Liked it for all over the face but it looks pritty dry under the eyes! It made all my little fine lines under the eyes show up like crazy!!
Helena G.
Sherwood Park
Great finishing powder. Love how my face looks after applying this powder. I don’t need to re- apply during the day and my face stays fresh
Noura N.
Beirut
Amazing product, cute packaging. Prevents creases under the eyes and on the eyelid.. you can only use it if you have foundation on though
Alessia T.
Kleinburg, ON
This product lasts years! You need minimal when applying and actually gets rid of oily looking shine to your foundation or eye makeup.
kateryna h.
east hanover
This is a great powder for setting your make up :) my face looks flawless,it isn't drying and it makes my oily t zone a matte finish :)
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.