BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Nuha E.
LaSalle, ON
I know this product is super popular and for good reason: it does the job. But I'm not into the look it gives after about 1 hour of wear. It looks Caked.
Marianna M.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Me encanta este producto, lo recomiendo ampliamente; esta marca es lo mejor, tiene excelente precio y excelente calidad. Amo sus colores y pigmentación
Tahnee T.
Kamloops, BC
I honestly just find this stuff is just okay! I don’t think it makes me feel as smooth as other powders do! It tends to make my nose area look cakey!!!
Rianna C.
I LOVE this powder! It’s the best ever, I couldn’t use anything else; this powder keeps my foundation on and adds an added glam to my look! HOLY GRAIL!
Sophie E.
Yess I live for this stuff!! Yess it is pricey but it's absaloutly amazing! It's a bit messy and gets everywhere but what do you expect it's powder.
Elina R.
43 rubina Street Merrylands West
It makes my makeup last soo long and it gives me a matte finish and I can sort of see that it adds another layer of make up giving me full coverage
Sasha S.
This product is very lightweight and leaves my skin looking flawless. Sometimes it may bring out my dry skin, it normally keeps my makeup In place
Maysoon A.
Bradford
Love it sets makeup in place without making it look caked very gud for oily skin. Yes it completely sets makeup in place and won’t budge all day.
Nicole D.
Winnipeg, MB
Purchased at: Sephora
I really loved this. It lasts a long time and the colour is so subtle, but still adds just that little bit that you need to finish off your look.
🍉🍹🌴 M.
Dundee, Scotland
This powder is great it doesn't give a over powering powder finish it's just enough and it looks smooth and feels soft when applied to the skin
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.