BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Jessica M.
Sudbury , ON
Bought this because of the rave reviews and I wasn't disappointed. It sets my makeup beautifully and doesn't give flashback. This also lasted me about 6 months as a finishing powder I would recommend.
Aman J.
Edmonton , AB
My favourite setting powder! It is so finely milled and makes my skin look so amazing! It gives a natural look and helps keep my foundation in place all day! I will be repurchasing iit over and over!
Kharisma B.
London, ON
I absolutely love using this high quality setting powder to set my concealer and face. It's a fine loose powder that really is great for baking. I highly recommend and I would definitely buy this product again.
Melissa H.
Godfrey, ON
Love this finishing powder. It is a very fine grain and makes the skin look flawless. It is very easy to apply and not messy at all. A little goes along way and last a very long time. Would definitely buy again
Issie J.
Epping, Essex
Best high end finishing powder!! No colour! No crease!! Nothing! It's natural and not cakey, makes ur skin full of life and that's about it! It's a little pricey but nothing crazy!!
Giulia P.
London, London
wonderful. leaves the skin with a satin finish and not too matte. a pity just that the price is a bit high. but if you are fan of finishing powder, it is worth the investment
Jasmine B.
St, ON
I got a sample of this product and I really like it! It gave a nice flawless finish. It’s translucent so I use it to set my foundation. I will for sure be buying this product.
kulsum p.
I love this product its soo worth the money its a perfect fi ishing powder its aust have for your beauty big powder is soo smooth and finedoes not feel cakey at all on the skin
layan y.
ajman
This id the best powder I've ever used! It feels like nothing on the skin, sets makeup for the whole day for sure. I have dry skin and it doesn't cling to any dry patches and doesn't dry out my skin more. My mom used it, and she has very oily skin and it kept her from getting shiny for most of the day. Overall great product!
Lauren B.
Aberlour, Banffshire
Laura mercier finishing powders are my holy grail!! They’re so lightweight and not cakey at all, they set your makeup so well but don’t make you look like your powdery at all.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.