BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Nicky L.
Summerside, PE
Beautiful finishing powder. Lovely finish and airbrush look. Holdsmakeup in place all day. Unsure of sun protection. Would buy this again. As any loose powder there can be more mess and kickback than a pressed powder but there's a reason this is a classic.
Rayaliciouss
United Kingdom
Absolutely love this product, no cakeiness. A little goes a long way and I would definitely recommend this. However it is on the pricier side but I would definitely buy again and again
Lizzie R.
England
AMAZING! I love this powder so much it's lovely one the skin, it's sets my makeup perfectly in place with a smooth matte finish. The only con is that I accidentally spilled some and it's very expensive but I really do recommend this powder to people who love makeup.
Allison T.
I love this product. I will use it when I have a special occasion but since I typically apply this with a wet sponge and let sit, it is not part of my daily routine. I have not gone through very much of it, therefore, I’m unsure I will but it again.
Paulinne d.
Whitby, ON
Love this product so much, it's very great quality and worth your money! I love using this for baking and it gives a nice flawless finish and Laura mercier never dissapoints me!:)
Leah K.
Port Elgin, ON
This is one of my absolute favourite finishing powders. I received a sample during a Beauty gala but have since repurchased at Sephora. I have dry skin and use it to set my liquid foundation, it never cakes or creases. Leaves an airbrushed finish.
Lauren E.
It is a good powder, but it doesn't work with every foundation. It doesn't happen to work with my favorite foundation and so I have switched powders, but it is very soft and easy to apply. I would apply to others who use a less matte foundation!!
Shannon-Marie V.
Basingstoke
I absolutely adore this powder. Its formula prevents your skin from getting too cakey and looks great on top of any foundation. Great price, you get a lot of product so its definitely worth the splurge. I would repurchase this product forever!
Beth D.
southampton
This product is easy to use and quick to apply. It give a matte finish and is incredible for setting the under eye area as well as the entire face! A more expensive product, but you only need a small amount so definitely worth the money!
Kate T.
Victoria, BC
This is a nice powder but it is a bit too drying for my personal skin type. My mom really likes it for her normal skin but I just can't use much of it and I like other powders more like the RCMA powder which is significantly cheaper.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.