BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
michelle r.
Toronto, ON
There is no doubt about it, this is a beautiful powder. It is very light and doesn’t cause any cakiness. It is a great powder to ‘bake’ with, especially under the eyes. I gave 4-stars because it dried out my already dry skin a bit and it is a little pricey. Other than that, amazing finishing powder.
Tayler F.
Delta, BC
I got this as a sample at Sephora, and I cannot wait to buy the full size. It didn’t cake in place like a lot of other powders, and it provided a nice matte translucent finish that helped keep my makeup in place all day. Definitely try out a sample if you aren’t sure and you’ll be convinced.
Alix M.
Washington, Tyne and wear
I recently bought this and I am truest obsessed! I thought all finishing powdered were the same but this one really is worth the price tag! You get a huge amount of product and it makes your skin look air brushed! I have really oily skin and it manages to keep my oil at bay all day!
H B.
This was a good powder to use where it left the skin looking good and poreless. However the times I've used it, my skin was particularly dry during those times and it showed more so whenever I used this powder. I'll wait for my skin to be better before I try this again
Elizabeth M.
Buckhaven , Fife
I like be this, no flash back and is great for contouring and highlighting, it doesn’t make me feel caky at all, it lasts for ever! There is no mess and easy to apply, I have dry scum sometimes and this does not leave my skin feeling drier I buy this every time
Nicky L.
Summerside, PE
Beautiful finishing powder. Lovely finish and airbrush look. Holdsmakeup in place all day. Unsure of sun protection. Would buy this again. As any loose powder there can be more mess and kickback than a pressed powder but there's a reason this is a classic.
Rayaliciouss
United Kingdom
Absolutely love this product, no cakeiness. A little goes a long way and I would definitely recommend this. However it is on the pricier side but I would definitely buy again and again
Allison T.
I love this product. I will use it when I have a special occasion but since I typically apply this with a wet sponge and let sit, it is not part of my daily routine. I have not gone through very much of it, therefore, I’m unsure I will but it again.
Lizzie R.
England
AMAZING! I love this powder so much it's lovely one the skin, it's sets my makeup perfectly in place with a smooth matte finish. The only con is that I accidentally spilled some and it's very expensive but I really do recommend this powder to people who love makeup.
Lauren E.
It is a good powder, but it doesn't work with every foundation. It doesn't happen to work with my favorite foundation and so I have switched powders, but it is very soft and easy to apply. I would apply to others who use a less matte foundation!!
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.