BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Angela P.
This is my all time favorite loose setting powder! It is really translucent and holds my makeup together. It is very finely milled and is perfect! The jar is expensive but it lasts me about 5 months if I use it every day so I think it’s worth it.
Samantha R.
Kissimmee , FL
I only used this product once but it was really good the only thing I do have to say it that it gives off flashback but if you don’t use a lot it won’t it’s good for oily skin I would buy this product again
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
I wish this weren't so expensive! I love this finishing powder it's hands down the best one. It lasts a long time and that's me using this to fake sometimes. There's no flashback on me and it makes my makeup end perfectly!
Elena S.
Clarksville, MD
I cannot say enough great things about his powder!! It doesn't take much to cover my whole face and leave it looking matte and fresh for hours comes with a little sponge that applies it perfectly as well. Would recommend for all skin types
Jade M.
This is my favorite finishing powder. It helps set my foundation and concealer. After baking I can tell the areas have brighten up and look perfect after contouring. I recommend this product to everyone!
Kaytie P.
Grand Forks
The product is great, smoothing and sets make well. But for a sheer finishing powder, I feel like it isn’t worth the money. Good for combination skin as it doesn’t dry out your face but helps with oil.
Tamara W.
Amazing I used this for my tinkerbell look last night and my highlight was popping at all angles it really boosted my costume into the majestic mystical creature theme along with the perfect highlight
Denisha M.
Raymore, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
Seriously who doesn’t love this powder! Sets so well fells so light and soft on the skin. Gently pressing the setting powder on to my face has to be my favorite this when getting close to finishing my makeup. This is holy grail!!
Carol M.
San Francisco
The best setting powder money can buy! I use this to set my liquid foundation and concealer. It extends my foundation through several hours, even while dancing. I have tried several finishing powders but this is by far the best.
Liz D.
I love this product. It's very efficient and gives great coverage. Even the scent is nice. This product is very easy to over use so I have to remind myself often... a little bit goes a long ways.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.