BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Victoria T.
Pontypool , Ontario
I love this powder! I have a very fair complexion with freckles, and find that this gives great coverage and gets rid of the redness in my skin without hiding my freckles. It naturally evens out my skin tone without airbrushing it. I also found it great for setting liquid foundations of you like a little bit of extra coverage. Mattifies and stays on all day despite my combination skin. Would absolutely recommend, will repurchase!
Catherine C.
This is my favourite powder ever to bake with. I have a super oily T zone and I apply it to that area and it keeps me shine free all day. I use it on the rest of my face to keep my makeup in place and it really works. Would recommend!
Stefany S.
Trois, QC
Flawless Perfection! This has to be the best finishing powder in the world! Never before have I been able to put powder on in the morning and not have to re-touch my face during the day! I'm in the habit of checking my make-up several times a day, but I find that I don't have to do that anymore. It's a dream come true! I use #1 over my foundation and apply it with your fan powder brush. I don't get that 'white' chalky appearance which would be a disaster for someone my age. I have very fair, oily skin, but this powder manages to keep my face looking matte with a slight dewy finish all day. Bravo, and thank you!
Courtney K.
Mexico City
My makeup routine would not be complete without this. If you are going to spend any money on a pricey makeup product, you won't be making a mistake with this one. This product does everything your dream setting powder would be able to do. I'm obsessed with the flawless finish it gives me and how long it has lasted considering how much I've been using it. I don't think I'll ever stop using this, it is legit AMAZING.
Marjorie B.
St, QC
One of the best finishing powder on the market! I thought this powder was quite expensive at first so I decided to give it a try buying the smaller size. I was really happy with the results (holds well, fixes makeup throughout the day, does not flash back). So I decided to buy the normal size. I know it is quite an expensive product but it is totally worth it! I have bought cheaper products like this before and it had nothing to do with this one! Go check it out!
Mollie M.
I really like this setting powder - I normally use it on a damp beauty blender under my eyes, down the bridge of my nose, in the smile lines and then under contour to sharpen the line. I find the powder sets the makeup perfectly and keeps it in place all day. The only problem I have had with it is sometimes the lid gets sticky making it hard to shut the lid which then makes powder come out the sides - wasting product. This is only a minor issue so would definitely repurchase.
Part O.
  Is the best loose powder I ever haved .It's fluffy and not creeky in your face .Also looked natural ..It's can look shimmer when you put in a right place and it's protect your skin from the sun ..Very easy to put and I am recommed it's to you guys .Buy it's with lower price .
Necarlys P.
miramar, FL
've been using Laura Mercier mineral powder for a while now, but as I
have oily skin I do tend to go shiny throughout the day. I tried this
without high expectations because I thought it can't do much more than
other transulcent powders, but I was so surprised. It keeps my skin
shine free all day - this has never happened before! I use #1 over real
sand which is a great match for me. It looks powdery when you first
apply it but within minutes it "melts" into your skin to leave a
flawless finish.
Angela V.
Toronto, Ontario
Bought this on a whim after hearing so many great things about it. The powder is very fine and looks natural on my skin. You don't need a lot and it lasts for quite some time. Helps control my oily T-Zone and although it's a little pricey, I think it's worth it.
Daniella M.
Fenwick, ON
Best setting powder ever! It took me a while to buy this but the other day I found the travel size and figured why not. I'm so glad I did! The smallest bit goes along way and I only need one sip of my brush in to set my whole face.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.