BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Tijana B.
Belgrade
I think that there’s nothing better than this product. Helps with creasing and minimizing your pores. Leavs a flawless finish. Feels very smooth and easy to work with. I have mine for like a year, so it’s gonna last you long.
Alex M.
Kanata, ON
This stuff is amazing I use it every day. I put it on top of my foundation and it makes me look like I’m not wearing makeup because it sets everything so beautifully. It’s very expensive but there is a lot in the bottle
Ray K.
Cotia Sp
O melhor de todos os produtos, a marca é muito boa, eu uso todos os dias, faz parte da minha maquiagem de dia a dia, boa para a pele, e o acabamento final é ótimo, deixa a pele bem natural, super recomendo para amigas!!!!
Erica V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Mais uma das marcas de produto que eu amo. Um pó translúcido de ótima qualidade, ótimo para retocar a pele e retirar toda a oleosidade e brilho da pele do rosto. Acho que o produto já deveria vir com a esponja de aplicação incluída.
Stacy A.
Claverhouse , Dundee
Love love love this product!! I bought it online and I think it is definitely worth the money! It is so light on your face and really helps keep your makeup in place, especially under eye concealer, works wonders!!
Maria Z.
The best product i hace this trae because is amazing and the textura is perfecto my face is the in the midnigth whwn the other face aré ugly my make un is intact, for this reazon this product for me is the best
Anett S.
Kecskemét
My love! I love this finishing powder because I have oily skin. It's super cool for everyone (my girlfriend has dry skin and she tried it) and I think I never used setting spray because of it :) So definitely worth the money! 5 star surely.
Amanda B.
Colborne, ON
Best setting powder in the freaking market. I will not lie to you, it’s amazing. Pricey but amazing. Worth it for sure! If you always bake your makeup then.. you need this! If you haven’t tried it, you must!
Kaity P.
Calgary, AB
This is my holy grail setting powder. I will repurchase this till the day I die! It's so long lasting and I only have to repurchase around twice a year, and it's so worth it. It sets my makeup fantastically and nothing beats it.
Samaira S.
Toronto, ON
I have mix combinations skin sometimes dry and sometimes oily but after using this it gives me such perfect finish look that i dont have to worry about setting spray it stays all day long
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.