BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Stacy A.
Claverhouse , Dundee
Love love love this product!! I bought it online and I think it is definitely worth the money! It is so light on your face and really helps keep your makeup in place, especially under eye concealer, works wonders!!
Maria Z.
The best product i hace this trae because is amazing and the textura is perfecto my face is the in the midnigth whwn the other face aré ugly my make un is intact, for this reazon this product for me is the best
Anett S.
Kecskemét
My love! I love this finishing powder because I have oily skin. It's super cool for everyone (my girlfriend has dry skin and she tried it) and I think I never used setting spray because of it :) So definitely worth the money! 5 star surely.
Amanda B.
Colborne, ON
Best setting powder in the freaking market. I will not lie to you, it’s amazing. Pricey but amazing. Worth it for sure! If you always bake your makeup then.. you need this! If you haven’t tried it, you must!
Kaity P.
Calgary, AB
This is my holy grail setting powder. I will repurchase this till the day I die! It's so long lasting and I only have to repurchase around twice a year, and it's so worth it. It sets my makeup fantastically and nothing beats it.
Samaira S.
Toronto, ON
I have mix combinations skin sometimes dry and sometimes oily but after using this it gives me such perfect finish look that i dont have to worry about setting spray it stays all day long
Harley B.
Swearrrrrrrr by this product I love it it sets your face perfectly and I will
Not use anything else now it's like I'm addicted it's easy too apply I apply mine with a beauty blender and then brush off access
Sam S.
Laval, QC
Best powder ive ever used, my absolute favourite!! NO FLASHBACK! And ive not yet found another setting powder with no flash back, this is the holy grail and worth every penny
Olivera V.
I use it for baking and am absolutely in love with this product. The only downfall is the price since it is not available in my country and I always have to order it online.
Ellis S.
Everyone knows this is the best setting powder!! It's easy to apply (obvs gets messy but it's loose powder so what do you except!) Haha overall the best for baking, setting, mattifying and finishing!
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.