BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Amy M.
Oshawa, LA
All the beauty gurus love this but I personally hate it. Another powder that doesn’t stick to my face properly. It leaves creases and just doesn’t give me a nice finish. Will not be buying this again.
Nadia M.
Bellshill , Bellshill
This powder is great, no flashback and no under eye creasing. This goes on smoothly and gives a pore filling look. This is a matter finish and looks very natural. I would recommend this to everyone.
Deanne K.
Melbourne
I haven’t used this product before as I would love to try it out one day. Friends of mine have told me it’s really good for setting their makeup in place along with no flash back which is a must.
Justine H.
Ottawa, ON
I bought the travel size, was perfect to fit in my makeup bag, this makes you’re skin flawless and super natural looking, it’s pricey but so amazing , when I run out i will definitely buy again!
Forough a.
sheffield
I loved this awesome powder and the packaging is very cute, I would definitely 're purchase and recommend! My makeup stays in place all day by using this product It blenda in easily and makes your face look flawless.
victoria h.
Hamilton, ON
Ok now this product has been my favourite for ever! One thing I must say that did disappoint me is that I hear they test on animals...so for me that’s a no. But it is an amazing product
Nelly M.
Santo Domingo
I totally adore this product by Laura Mercier. It is just wonderful. I think it’s one of the few that has actually worked for me. I will keep buying it and I would totally recommend this product to any of you!
Natalie R.
This translucent powder is a holy grail powder. It makes my skin look super smooth and fresh all day. It doesn’t change the colour of my foundation and lasts quite a while. You can apply with a brush or a beauty blender for a flawless finish.
Zeynep A.
NW9 0DE
It didn’t flash back which was great and it made my makeup stay on alll day which was amazing. You get a lot of product for your money I definitely think this powder is worth it
Medina E.
I had a recently tried this powder because my friend recommended it to me and it is so nice and light. I will definitely be buying this in the future, even though it is more pricey.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.