BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Prab 🇨.
It’s one of my holy grail products because it sets EVERYTHING in place. Whether you’re looking to simply set your face or bake away, it’s great. I use it for my fave and set my undereyes with rotating powders. If you haven’t tried this yet, I would recommend!
Katie L.
Lancashire , Blackburn
This is such a good baking powder/ light powder! I use this for just dusting it on my face to set my face and also to bake, it is really light weight! It doesn't feel tacky! It is a really good product to have! Although it is pricey but it is a really good powder.
Raven G.
Definitely my all-time favourite finishing powder I wish it was a little bit cheaper but willing to spend the money because it does last a long time and it sets my make up so nicely. Easy to find you can pick up from any Sephora location. A holy grail for a reason.
Kitty F.
Absolutely fantastic it finishes off my matte look incredible it keeps my makeup in place all day and doesn’t crack, it has sun protection so even on a hot day you won’t get burnt. It’s so so so easy too apply iv recommended this too all m friends
Maggie D.
Portage la Prairie
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this translucent setting powder. It blends over creases really well and makes your skin feel soft. makeup stays where it needs to be and doesn’t crease
Meaghan M.
Ottawa, ON
Laura Mercier is known through the beauty community for the brands setting powder. And for good reason. It sits light on the face, doesn’t leave a chalky look after putting it on. It absorbs moisturizer throughout the day leaving a flawless looking finish on your makeup!
Daisy D.
Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Really good powder for baking, leaves no flashback and I think it’s really good that they have now a deeper shade. I apply a generous amount under my eyes with a beautyblender damp, sprayed with setting spray. Not cakey but does matte down skin.
Megan K.
My favourite loose powder, I use this setting powder to set and bake my under eyes to keep my concealer looking in tact all day as well as setting my whole face. Keeps my oils at bay all day without looking dry and cakey- love it!
Madison R.
Hertfordshire
My favourite setting powder. Personally I use this powder to bake my under eye concealer and underneath my contour. Keeps my makeup matte and in place all day. Although this product is quite expensive there is a lot of product in it and it does do the job very well
Justine S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is such a nice powder but for the price I think that there are other ones that work just as well. It blends into my skin flawlessly, but much too expensive for what it is.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.