BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Zamantha A.
A lot of product comes in. I don’t really use the sponge, but is very convenient. Totally makes a difference, makeup looks flawless. I use it for baking under my eyes.
Chelsea C.
St, NL
Ouch! That price! AMAZING setting powder but I don’t know if I would buy again for that price. Goes on so smoothly! I find that it does crease, but I’m trying to figure out if something else is causing it.
Shazia B.
I absolutely love this powder, it gives me a flawless and smooth finish no cakeyness. It gives the areas that I have applied the product a lot of brightness which I love sooo much and you can’t even tell that I have put it on my face. If you haven’t purchased this I totally recommend you do ☺️
Yomna F.
Cairo
One of the best products in the market excellent coverage and transparent so it fits all skin colors. Abit pricy though but overall it's an item that we all need
Samantha G.
AMAZING!! I am such an oily person especially all down my t-zone and this product completely gets rid of all oil. Amazing for baking also - would recommend to everyone. Even people will dry skin can use this product as it is not drying at all, it is just mattifying.
Rhawnie H.
Duncan
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this powder for under my eyes. It sets everything and makes it look smooth and flawless. Not as matte or drying as other setting powders that I have tried in the past.
Su L.
Toronto, ON
There is a reason why this product has been hyped & favorite of many makeup lovers. It is velvety smooth and no flashback. It is a great powder for setting, baking, and in between touch ups for my oily/combo skin. I highly recommend and it is definitely worth the price!
Prab 🇨.
It’s one of my holy grail products because it sets EVERYTHING in place. Whether you’re looking to simply set your face or bake away, it’s great. I use it for my fave and set my undereyes with rotating powders. If you haven’t tried this yet, I would recommend!
Katie L.
Lancashire , Blackburn
This is such a good baking powder/ light powder! I use this for just dusting it on my face to set my face and also to bake, it is really light weight! It doesn't feel tacky! It is a really good product to have! Although it is pricey but it is a really good powder.
Raven G.
Definitely my all-time favourite finishing powder I wish it was a little bit cheaper but willing to spend the money because it does last a long time and it sets my make up so nicely. Easy to find you can pick up from any Sephora location. A holy grail for a reason.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.