BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Zoe W.
Wokingham, Berkshire
I find this powder to be very messy! I love using loose powder to set my foundation in place but this one just seems to get everywhere but my face! It’s almost too fine and I find it doesn’t stick to my face and set my foundation as well as cheaper brands where the consistency of the powder is thicker and easier to control!
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
1,102 reviews
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Vienna P.
Winnipeg
This product is great but I find that it dries out my skin and cakes up during the day as I sweat and have oily/dry skin. It gives me great coverage but I find i use quite a bit just to get the type of coverage I would like.
Julissa I.
San Juan, PR
GORGEOUS! This is the best loose setting powder I’ve tried to date. It stays all day, is great for my combination skin and plays well with different types of foundation. It’s a little pricey but it lasts forever. I’d recommend trying the travel size first, which includes a puff, that is also superb quality.
Serena M.
Whitby, ON
During the winter months, I love this powder. Although during the summer, I don't find that it controls my oily skin as much as I would like it to. While it is a tad expensive, it takes me a long time to go through a full size powder. Overall, I really like this powder and would definitely recommend it to a friend
Aamilah S.
Dewsbury
always used to skip the steps of loose powders then bought this beauty for a natural matte finish and I loved it! Good for oily and dry skin! Absolutely amazing would definitely buy it again!
Zamantha A.
A lot of product comes in. I don’t really use the sponge, but is very convenient. Totally makes a difference, makeup looks flawless. I use it for baking under my eyes.
Chelsea C.
St, NL
Ouch! That price! AMAZING setting powder but I don’t know if I would buy again for that price. Goes on so smoothly! I find that it does crease, but I’m trying to figure out if something else is causing it.
Shazia B.
I absolutely love this powder, it gives me a flawless and smooth finish no cakeyness. It gives the areas that I have applied the product a lot of brightness which I love sooo much and you can’t even tell that I have put it on my face. If you haven’t purchased this I totally recommend you do ☺️
Yomna F.
Cairo
One of the best products in the market excellent coverage and transparent so it fits all skin colors. Abit pricy though but overall it's an item that we all need
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.