BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Tiffanie J.
Allston, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great product! A little goes a long way and leaves my face looking matte as ever! This product lasts me almost the entire day, depending on the weather. But this will cover all of your oily spots on your face. I’d recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Jenny K.
AWESOME!! this product keeps your skin looking flawless all day and has very little flashback. it’s a little pricey but is totally worth it. the powder itself is super buttery if that makes any sense. would SO recommend to others
sierramichelle S.
Big bear lake , CA
Everyone loves the powders because they are so smooth and blur any imperfections
The secret is really in your powder and foundation secondary
I already have my back up waiting to be used
Definitely repurchase forever!
Monique R.
Lincoln Park, MI
This is a very nice setting powder, however it’s very expensive. If this was a little cheaper, I would continue to buy. I really love the formula. It keeps everything nicely in place, but I’ve tried others that are just as good for half the price.
Abby F.
Cottage Grove, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this powder. There is no flashback. There is a light scent, but nothing as strong as the air spun powder. It is slightly yellowy and leaves a bit of color. My only complaint is it is slightly drying and my under eye area feels tight if I leave it on too long.
Darla Q.
Brookfield, CT
Purchased at: Sephora
BEST POWDER I HAVE EVER USED!!!! Lots of people talk about this product and use it on the daily but it really is worth the hype. It doesn’t give flash back and is really nicely milled. I would definitely recommend!
Lynn B.
Huntsville, AL
This definitely lives up to the hype, and completely worth the price in my opinion. Sets your makeup for hours without over drying. Great for baking. Unscented and never have had a problem with it even with my sensitive, rosacea, problem skin.
Angelique G.
This powder is so nice and fine, I do not get any kick back when I take photos and it makes my skin feel so smooth! It's a perfect setting or baking powder. It is a good price and it will definitely last you if you do not go over board when using it!
Trina H.
Frankfort, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
This powder is my go to! This performs very well with a wide range of concealers and foundations. It also creates a blur effect, vanishing any creases in concealer. I love this product. It is super brightening and perfect for taking a makeup look to a more-glam, better-looking level. I would 100% recommend this product!
Aqhsa Z.
New Jersey, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve self - taught myself how to use certain products and this is one of them. Through experimentation I’ve learned to love this powder. I use it to bake and also apply it to my under eyes. My skin looks great on camera and I’m a firm believer it’s because of this powder.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.