BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Hamidah T.
IM completely in love with the product! It's lightweight on the skin and blends into the skin nicely! It makes the skin look flawless and brightens it! It also last throughout the day so it's definitely a reliable product! I do believe it's worth buying this product as it's very effective and will last you a long time! It's easy to pick and apply this product making the application process quick and neat to apply on!
🎀Christeen.Tips🇪🇬💄 f.
El Mahallah el-Kobra
I've been using this for several years now, and I haven't found anything better. I keep buying ridiculously expensive liquid foundations bc of my dry, aging skin, thinking they would be better, but I always come back to this. Provides great, natural looking coverage. Recommended to a friend who has rosacea, and she loves it. I apply with a damp Beauty Blender. Also provides great spot coverage.
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
I really wanted to like this. I liked the idea that I can just use the mineral powder and not have to apply finishing powder and it's great to give liquid foundation extra coverage.
The packaging is great because it has the sifter that can be turned to cover the product. I like that it's easy to travel with so it's one less liquid item to bring in my carry-on. However, i found this hard to control sometimes. I've tried different sized kabuki/mineral brushes but I don't always get an even application, even if i tap the brush. In natural daylight, it does look a bit cakey.
I've had natural beige and real sand. Natural beige only works for me if I'm pretty tanned because it does oxidize quite a lot. Real Sand doesn't always work for me because it doesn't oxidize enough so I look kind of pale sometimes.
Julia J.
I was recommended this by numerous people as they said it’s great for setting make up and great to control shine. This powder doesn’t really work with my skin, I find it doesn’t look so great on me. Gives me a powdery loon even though I’ve used the tiniest amount of powder. Doesn’t control shine or set my make up.
Mayrel M.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the best thing that could have happened to me! I cannot express how much i love this powder for baking under my eyes, i have huge dark circles and a combination of concealer+this powder completely gets rids of them AND it doesn't crease like other powders, it literally works wonders. Extremely recommend to anyone!
Samantha M.
London
Purchased at: Sephora
You need to be careful what concealer you’re attempting to bake with because this sucks. Like you need something to put on your face I get that but I don’t know if this is worth the price.
Sharon M.
Este polvo suelto traslucido es excelente para la técnica de baking en el maquillaje que trata de colocarlo en las bases iluminadora que queremos resaltar para que dure más el maquillaje
Mazzy B.
Bristol , Bristol
Love this powder, it’s so finely milled and easy to apply it gives a matte finish to the skin and sets foundation perfectly, I love the packaging is simple but sophisticated but there is a con to it everyone’s skin is different but on my skin it sometimes sits in my pores I do have combination oily skin and I do recommend it for any skin type but with me it happens for an odd reason, but other then that I think it’s a smashing product I still won’t stop using it ✨
Katherine H.
Silverstone, Northamptonshire
i love this powder! it sets your face amazingly and it is also great for baking. I have combination skin and it works perfectly on me, my make up stays on all day. I would buy again, the only downfall is the price! It is relatively expensive and i find i get through it very quickly, however I do bake every day whereas if i didn’t then it probably would last longer. I’d highly recommend as it is a great product.
JUSTINE P.
Norwich, Norfolk
Absolutely love this finishing powder, it’s the only one I’ve found that doesn’t give a white flashback. It keeps my makeup on all day without it looking cakey. It gives a slight matte finish so I only use it in my t zone. It is on the pricer side but it is so worth it, I will definitely be repurchasing once I finish my current pot which I can’t see happening soon.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.