BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Jordan S.
Cary, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite setting powder! Does not make you look ghostly or cakey and not much is needed to set the face. I’ve used the same one for 6 months now
Morgan M.
Rohnert Park, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
WOW this stuff literally changed my life. It sets my makeup so well and it’s so comfortable and it keeps my makeup on all day.
Alyssa V.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a pretty finish!!! No my go to for long wear bit it leave such a smooth finish I have to love it. 😍😍😍
Dhanushya G.
Albany, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
It gives suck an airbrushed look, although if i go a little but too much it could give you some flashback on camera.
Saba A.
Cary
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the only finishing powder I will EVER use. I’ve used others and this one looks natural and best of all, no flash back. Such a luxurious product.
Kaylena B.
Rochester, MI
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This also helps with shine. I love this product! It makes my makeup look so much smoother
Bella B.
Elon
Purchased at: ULTA
AMAZING. I use this product on my forehead and chin to fix my shiny foundation. It really helps full any shin on your face and turn it into a glow. It’s a lightweight power that lasts forever. I’m still on the same powder I bought 2 years ago and I use it 3-5 times a week.
Tali I.
Purchased at: ULTA
There’s a reason this setting powder has a cult following. Putting on this powder completely fixes and evens out makeup underneath for all skin tones. Perfect to bake with and to top off makeup looks to ensure it stays all day.
Brandy N.
Barboursville , VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Hands down one of the best setting powders I have ever used. It controls oil and shine all day!
Colleen H.
Cedar Falls, IA
Purchased at: ULTA
I feel like I have used every setting powder on this planet but none have been as hyped up as this one! And for good reason, this setting powder is top-tier worth the money! If you plan on investing in a powder, this is the one
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.