BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Jennifer O.
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my go to for setting my concealer under my eyes. Just if you use it for that alone, it’s worth its weight in gold. I have combination skin, so it helps not over drying. I bought it as presents for my sister and cousins as a stocking stuffer
chante k.
Chicago Illinois
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this finishing powder. It always goes on so smooth and the coverage is great. It's a little pricey but its worth it.
Pelin G.
Clifton
This is the best powder to use for baking, but is not necessary for daily use. This is great for wedding makeup and photo shoots. Especially in photos, your skin will look flawless.
Tali I.
Purchased at: ULTA
There’s a reason this setting powder has a cult following. Putting on this powder completely fixes and evens out makeup underneath for all skin tones. Perfect to bake with and to top off makeup looks to ensure it stays all day.
Kristian S.
Yonkers, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this powder. It ties the whole look together at the end. There’s no flash back.
Sakia P.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful finish, does not leave me dry , candy , or creased. Finely milled powder with great staying power for an all day fresh makeup look
Nicole C.
I received a sample size of this and it has lasted several months, so it does not take much of this product. It gives you skin a dewy-like finish. It does have some sheen to it, so you must be careful when applying. It can look a little odd if there is too much in one area. Works well with differnet foundations as well as dry skin.
Anna M.
Melrose, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this finishing powder. It makes all of my foundations look great and last longer. I have been using it for awhile and will continue to use
Jordan S.
Cary, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite setting powder! Does not make you look ghostly or cakey and not much is needed to set the face. I’ve used the same one for 6 months now
Emilee P.
Port Angeles, WA
takes me quite a bit of this to set my face, but it really gives that flawless finish !
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.