BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Brandi E.
austin, TX
1,235 reviews
Everyone knows it's the best setting powder. Can be a little messy but looks amazing.
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
The go-to setting powder for all makeup lovers for a reason: IS PRETTY MUCH THE BEST!
Abby N.
Holy grail right here, setting your under eye area is amazing with this stuff
Micky Z.
Alexandria
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the product for setting my face, blurs out my imperfections! Love this product! Great stuff!
Dhanushya G.
Albany, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
It gives suck an airbrushed look, although if i go a little but too much it could give you some flashback on camera.
Kenna M.
land o lakes
Purchased at: Sephora
Looks and feels amazing it’s great to just wear or for baking so I would 10 out of 10
Gaelle S.
Randolph , MA
Purchased at: ULTA
Laura mercier finishing powder is amazing I love to use it all the time. The only thing is they are expensive but worth it.
Melissa M.
Essington , PA
Purchased at: Sephora
So much love for this product. It felt weird at first to use a loose powder for setting because I’m used to a spray. This gave me a nice matte layer, still natural looking, and keeps my make up set and fresh all day. Love using this for contour as well!
Jada W.
Flat rock
Purchased at: ULTA
Endive. Skeins was a great night I love you and you too is your day love y’all so sweet love
Danielle F.
Washington
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product for oily skin to set makeup and touch up skin midday. Worth the cost! I have bought the full size and the travel size is great to keep in purse.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.