BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Genis W.
Hot Springs, AR
I like the feel of this powder. I use it more than once a day. It helps take my shine way.
Bella K.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this powder. It’s great for baking under the eyes and as an all over setting powder
Joshua A.
Mesquite , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Leaves face Matt love it always my go to and favorite setting powder won’t be dissapoontrx
Erika w.
Bronx, NY
Looks beautiful and effortless on the skin. It's expensive for a reason but it's worth it .
Ciara D.
Jacksonville, FL
Such a good setting powder! My favorite I’ve used so far, I use it daily and for going out
Sarah M.
One of my holy grails!!! I will never steer away from this powder. I’ll take it to my grave
Hope F.
Utica, NY
This product leaves my skin with a glow. And also leaves my skin more matte. Which I like.
Rachael M.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my staple powders! Apply beautiful sets foundation perfectly looks amazing all day!
Katt C.
This is such a great finishing powder! It keeps me oil-free for hours, which is a miracle!
Kathryn W.
Baton Rouge, LA
My favorite finishing powder it completely sets foundation concealer and contour perfectly.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.