BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Jessica M.
Highland, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I have seen so many people rave about this product so I tried it out for myself. I absolutely love love love this powder. It is very natural in my opinion and doesn’t give flashback. I would buy this over and over again. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Kahlyn B.
Harrisonburg, VA
Overall amazing setting powder! Makes my makeup look matte and helps keep the oil under control all day. The only problem for me is when I have dry skin, it creates a patchy look and causes that area of my skin to look clumpy.
Ciara F.
Ferndale , WA
I finally bought this powder after all the hype and I really like it so far. It sets my foundation and concealer really nice. I haven't tested it for flash back yet so hopefully it can past the test. Overall, it's really good.
Nichole D.
York, PA
Their powder just keeps getting better and better. You’ll look so amazing! This made my skin soft and natural looking. It made my makeup stay all day and it didn’t cake up. There’s no patchiness or moving when you use this!
Jennifer F.
Bedford, NH
A very delicate finely milled powder that works great to set my makeup for the day. Feels lovely when applying and does not settle into lines or dry patches. I haven’t had to repurchase yet, container seems to last forever.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
Dried out my skin. Has talc. I don’t understand why people are hitting up their skin with this as if it actually makes a positive difference. I hope Laura makes a huge change. No one wants to look haggard with dried out skin.
Ivane J.
Albuquerque, NM
I first decided to get the mini size to try this out because I have trouble with setting powders that make me break out in hives because they dry my skin to much. This one is perfect their is no flash back for me but then again I don’t bake I just set my face with it. Always makes my makeup look amazing.
Kenzie
Pataskala, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
No flashback at all. Was recommended this by many people and finally got it. I love it, and would recommend it over and over again. Matte finish, doesn’t budge all day. Sorta pricey but you get a nice amount of product.
Ariana S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This would be my all time favorite loose powder. It gives your makeup look a matte finish without leaving your skin feeling dry. It also has a pretty and natural finish once it is on the skin. I would 100% buy it again!
Tiffanie J.
Allston, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great product! A little goes a long way and leaves my face looking matte as ever! This product lasts me almost the entire day, depending on the weather. But this will cover all of your oily spots on your face. I’d recommend this to anyone and everyone!
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.