BY LAURA MERCIER #2 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Jordi L.
This finishing powder will complete your look and give you a beautiful glow that will almost perfectly throughout the day.  Laura Mercier is simply the BEST/ The coverage of this finishing powder is flawless. I constantly get complimented on how wonderful my make up looks and when asked, I always reccomend this finishing powder. It is so light weight on my skin. It's perfect for baking and for setting your make up so you don't need any touch ups through out the day.  It leaves my skin feeling smooth and sikly. I can not reccomend it enough.
Jenn K.
Knoxville, TN
This product is amazing! Not only does it hold your makeup in place throughout the entire day, but it controls shine & oil and keeps your makeup looking incredibly smooth and crease-free. I also use this to set makeup if I know I'll be sweating, and it holds my foundation in place super easily!!
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased this at Sephora a couple years ago so I don’t quite remember the price point. I purchased this after many beauty bloggers raved about it around 2015. I personally think it’s just ok. It gets a bit dry and patchy for me after a couple hours. Definitely are cheaper dupes out there.
Mary B.
Prior to trying this finishing powder out, I had only ever used pressed powders to set my face. Being that my skin gets extreme oily in my t-zone, I heard so many good things about this powder so I decided to finally buckle down and purchase it. After just one use I could tell how much a difference it makes in your makeup routine. My skin looks extremely soft and nice after using it. It doesn’t make your face look cakey either which was one thing I was worried about. I’m so glad I spent a few extra bucks on this because now my makeup routine is 1000x better. I definitely recommend!
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
This stuff is amazing! It’s a little pricey but worth it. I picked it up at Sephora after a bajillion recommendations. It worked amazingly! You just look so flawless and airbrushed after using this powder! My friend always asks me for make up recommendations and I told her to run out and get this. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Ashley W.
Alta, IA
What can you really say about this product it’s great I love it! I use it to set my face and I use it under my eyes after I put my concealer on so I don’t get any creasing. it’s nice because you don’t get a flashback for pictures it’s a little pricey but definitely worth it!
Kristina M.
Corp Christi, TX
The only setting powder I swear by! I have the original translucent and also the medium dark shade to set my contour and for my summer shade. It's the only powders that doesn't leave me "ghost faced" and no flash back! I just wish they had a yellow/banana shade.
Jessica A.
Nippa, KY
I got the transparent powder. It sets my makeup well and helps prolong the wear. It has a matte finish. It doesn’t flash-back when taking pictures either. It is a little pricey, which is why I do not use this product anymore. I found a cheaper alternative.
Skyler S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I bought this because of all the hype I've seen on Instagram and YouTube. I don't have anything negative to say about the powder. I think it does the job but I can't see a difference between this and a drugstore brand. And it could just be my skin but I have to use this sparingly or it settles into fine lines and pores, especially around my eyes. And then I just look very dry. I'm not going to hold that against the product though since it could just be me doing something wrong. I love that there's a lot of product!
Jennifer S.
The holy grail of finishing setting powder!! I love love love this stuff! I habe oily skin. Normally im oily just a couple hours after outting on my makeup until i tried this. I bought it from Sephora for the first time last month! I just can' say enough about this product! It is pricey but it just takes a little bit and I never have to use it the rest of the day! I put my makeup on around 8AM and don' take it off until midnight. It's amazing! I absolutely reccomened and I will definitely purchase again for sure!
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.