BY LAURA MERCIER #6 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Tamar M.
New York
Obviously we all love this powder. It’s perfect for baking the lower cheek/jaw line area and will always be my go to for that. I recently tried out the Charlotte Tilbury loose powder and love that for under the eyes, nose and forehead. Yes I know two powders for one face, but I recommend it.
Michelle A.
Trusted many MUA’s when I first bought this and I Love this powder! sets my make up nicely lasts through out the day and that’s saying a lot because I have oily skin. Looks great in pictures gives off no flash back and I’m a medium skin tone. Lasts a long time good buy for the money.
Ray A.
Freeport, NY
The best setting powder on the market!!!!! Obsessed with this but make sure you use a setting spray after to remove that dry affect it can leave sometimes. This and Becca’s Golden Hour setting powders are my go to for the blurred and perfect finish without the flashback or chalky look.
Marlene G.
lake balboa
I love this translucent powder because it doesn’t have flashback. It doesnt leave your skin looking dehydrated if you don’t take it off right away. Last long. I’d highly recommend if you have the money to spend on a translucent powder. It’s on the pricey side but worth it
lenny🌟 V.
Florence
This product is amazing but I feel like the airspun is just as good and I feel like this is a bit overpriced. It does do the job and it does keep my make up in place so I’m not complaining. I don’t think I’d buy again because the airspun is the same thing but $30 less
Samantha N.
The best product on the market for setting powders. You dont get the white left overs on your face. It is light and a little goes a long way. I have combination skin and it is perfect for me. The bottle lasts a long time so it is worth the money. I recommend!
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
This setting powder provides a good finish for foundation, tinted moisturizer, or just concealer. This doesn't settle into fine lines or move much throughout the day. I do find it a bit on the pricey side, so I usually only get it when sephora has their vib sales.
Bonita G.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this baking powder! It was recommended by a Sephora employee and I can honestly say im@very thankful for her recommending this product. It’s been great in my oily face. At times I must over do it just to make sure it leaves my face flawless 😌💕
Layla K.
It does it’s job. I find myself oily a few hours later though. It does look really natural on the skin however. I wish they would change to a netting like other brands because it is a little messy. I wish I didn’t feel as though I needed to reapply as much. Looks like your skin in photos which is a plus.
Elizabeth S.
Baton Rouge
Is my favorite setting and finishing powder! It applies effortlessly it says all my foundation and prevents any creasing from my concealer. I have combination skin and do not feel as though it dries out my skin at all.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.