BY LAURA MERCIER #32 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
  • "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
Mary B.
Prior to trying this finishing powder out, I had only ever used pressed powders to set my face. Being that my skin gets extreme oily in my t-zone, I heard so many good things about this powder so I decided to finally buckle down and purchase it. After just one use I could tell how much a difference it makes in your makeup routine. My skin looks extremely soft and nice after using it. It doesn’t make your face look cakey either which was one thing I was worried about. I’m so glad I spent a few extra bucks on this because now my makeup routine is 1000x better. I definitely recommend!
Jennifer S.
Bickmore
The holy grail of finishing setting powder!! I love love love this stuff! I habe oily skin. Normally im oily just a couple hours after outting on my makeup until i tried this. I bought it from Sephora for the first time last month! I just can' say enough about this product! It is pricey but it just takes a little bit and I never have to use it the rest of the day! I put my makeup on around 8AM and don' take it off until midnight. It's amazing! I absolutely reccomened and I will definitely purchase again for sure!
Jordi L.
This finishing powder will complete your look and give you a beautiful glow that will almost perfectly throughout the day.  Laura Mercier is simply the BEST/ The coverage of this finishing powder is flawless. I constantly get complimented on how wonderful my make up looks and when asked, I always reccomend this finishing powder. It is so light weight on my skin. It's perfect for baking and for setting your make up so you don't need any touch ups through out the day.  It leaves my skin feeling smooth and sikly. I can not reccomend it enough.
Jenn K.
Knoxville, TN
This product is amazing! Not only does it hold your makeup in place throughout the entire day, but it controls shine & oil and keeps your makeup looking incredibly smooth and crease-free. I also use this to set makeup if I know I'll be sweating, and it holds my foundation in place super easily!!
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased this at Sephora a couple years ago so I don’t quite remember the price point. I purchased this after many beauty bloggers raved about it around 2015. I personally think it’s just ok. It gets a bit dry and patchy for me after a couple hours. Definitely are cheaper dupes out there.
Mandie F.
Beaverton, OR
This is my favorite finishing powder! I usually like to try new products and see what else is out there but I’ve stuck to this powder for over a year without changing brands. It’s weightless on my skin but holds my makeup in place perfectly. I would give more than 5 stars if I could!
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
This stuff is amazing! It’s a little pricey but worth it. I picked it up at Sephora after a bajillion recommendations. It worked amazingly! You just look so flawless and airbrushed after using this powder! My friend always asks me for make up recommendations and I told her to run out and get this. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Ashley W.
Alta, IA
What can you really say about this product it’s great I love it! I use it to set my face and I use it under my eyes after I put my concealer on so I don’t get any creasing. it’s nice because you don’t get a flashback for pictures it’s a little pricey but definitely worth it!
Laura M.
Elburn, IL
One of my best investments for make up. It makes your makeup last and look so smooth! This needs to be in everyone’s makeup Arsenal! It is a bit pricy but worth every penny as you don’t need to use it everyday. I personally use it for special events and date nights.
Brittany M.
Chalmette , LA
I was so excited to use this powder, I had heard such great reviews. I used this with my Estée Lauder double wear foundation and kat von d lock it concealer (which are my go to and always stay put even in humid Louisiana weather). The first half of the day it looked beautiful, it make my skin look and feel like velvet, I was so happy then I went outside for lunch (about 30 Min), I noticed it start to cake around my t zone to the point where I washed my face. I was so bummed, maybe the humidity and my combination skin was too much for it.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.