BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Mercier Mineral Cheek Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Kristin B.
Anderson, CA
Love love love!
Use this product daily over liquid foundation for an airbrushed look !
Keeps make up in place all day and no yucky residue that transfers!
Good for any type of skin!
Ericka W.
Tulsa
Love it I be bakeing my face like it’s a cupcake woo you see them rhymes I spit fire bro
K A Y L A H K.
Geelong
this powder is very pigmented and smooth it is pretty pricy but definitely worth it i bought this online and i am very happy with my purchase it is easy to apply and i recommend this for everyone it is an amazing powder.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Shanyna C.
montreal
I love the finish look that this gives me its really easy to apply and it doesn’t feel cacky its gives a gread natural finish
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match 😍😍
katia c.
Doral, FL
Deseo mucho probar los productos de Laura mercier, he oído muchísimas reseñas interesantes de esta linea
Emmy J.
Great product it matched my skin tone perfectly it is long lasting and easy to apply a little bit goes a long way it met all my expectations and I would buy it again I reccomend it to all my friends
Katelyn T.
Nashville
These are all great products. I am very particular with what makeup I use because I have sensitive skin. This brand is one of the best and you get what you pay for. I would recommend this product for sure!!
Tori A.
This product looked beautiful on it gave a very bronzed golden goddess look. But after an hour or two it began to look very chalky which wasn't the best look on the skin.