BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Mercier Mineral Cheek Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Katelyn T.
Nashville
These are all great products. I am very particular with what makeup I use because I have sensitive skin. This brand is one of the best and you get what you pay for. I would recommend this product for sure!!
Kristin B.
Anderson, CA
Love love love!
Use this product daily over liquid foundation for an airbrushed look !
Keeps make up in place all day and no yucky residue that transfers!
Good for any type of skin!
Ericka W.
Tulsa
Love it I be bakeing my face like it’s a cupcake woo you see them rhymes I spit fire bro
Tori A.
This product looked beautiful on it gave a very bronzed golden goddess look. But after an hour or two it began to look very chalky which wasn't the best look on the skin.
K A Y L A H K.
Geelong
this powder is very pigmented and smooth it is pretty pricy but definitely worth it i bought this online and i am very happy with my purchase it is easy to apply and i recommend this for everyone it is an amazing powder.
Emmy J.
Great product it matched my skin tone perfectly it is long lasting and easy to apply a little bit goes a long way it met all my expectations and I would buy it again I reccomend it to all my friends
Shanyna C.
montreal
I love the finish look that this gives me its really easy to apply and it doesn’t feel cacky its gives a gread natural finish
katia c.
Doral, FL
Deseo mucho probar los productos de Laura mercier, he oído muchísimas reseñas interesantes de esta linea
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match 😍😍