BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Laura Mercier Metallic Crème Eye Colour Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Jessica A.
This is perfect with a brown Smokey eye! I use it with my tarte chocolate pallet! It makes my eyes pop so much! I use it with an eye primer and it looks so beautiful in pictures. It applies easy and I would recommend to anyone that WANTS to check out something new
Dominique A.
CARLSBAD, CA
I have yet to have the creasing issue, but maybe I didn't notice! I haven't used primer either. I use gold, and the color REALLY makes my eyes pop. It's metallic but not over the top, just enough to brighten and enhance and draw attention to the eye. Application is so easy and silky. Simple but sophisticated, and the way the metallic flecks catch the light make it almost look like a smoky eye
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
These creme colors are great! Can be used alone or under powder eyeshadow as a base. They dry quick, so you will need to blend quickly if adding eyeshadow on top. Little pricey but a little goes a long way, so it should last a long time.
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
Really really like the color and shine of these! They do last along time, but I think they NEED a primer under them to help them keep from creasing. Really smooth and I love the feel of them.
Vidushi G.
Does cause some creasing by is a lovely colour to start with, if you wear it on in a non sweaty event day. If you use primer it helps. Long lasting colour.
Emily  K.
Very nice eyshadow that is crease resistant. it lasts a long time and comes in some nice basic colors. i like it
Jemma S.
Belfast, COUNTY ANTRIM
So I would consider myself to be quite glam most days when it comes to makeup, even at work. And I have to say I had this product sitting in my makeup drawer for a while before discovering my appreciation and love for it when using it for an event. I used it everyday after as a base for my eyelids it's so quick and easy to use, especially if you are not wanting a full face of makeup. With this it is easy to achieve a great glow and make you're eyes pop without having to spend forever doing your makeup!

back