BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Limited Edition Matte-to-Metal Holiday Caviar Stick Eye Colour Collection ($100 Value) DetailsLaura's luxe sticks do-it-all for endless looks for eyes. Get inspired with these hand-selected shades that shadow, highlight, line and define. Each one glides on smoothly, blends effortlessly - creating the perfect sultry, smoky eye from matte to metallic. Endless looks await your eyes. Includes: 6 Deluxe Mini Caviar Stick Eye Colours: Ganache (NEW matte shade), Aubergine (NEW matte shade), Rosegold, Amethyst, Sugarfrost and Khaki. Designer About Laura Mercier: Before she was known for creating the flawless face, Laura Mercier pursued her love of painting by studying art in Paris at age 17. She soon translated her talents into cosmetic artistry, and in 1996 she introduced the Laura Mercier collection. Today the line includes her acclaimed beauty products and tools along with skin care, fragrances. and bath and body products.

• Is this really worth the hype? It's pricey but if the pro...1 Answers
Laura Mercier Matte-to-Metal Holiday Caviar Stick Eye Colour Collection
  • "These caviar sticks are amazing and all the right reasons why they are so so raved. Love the rose gold for everyday..these last and don't crease. In a set its an amazing deal" in 4 reviews
  • "What can't you do with these?! Awesome used as an eyeshadow base or blended out as a one-shadow look. Perfect for upper or lower lash liner and stays creamy just long enough to smoke out with smudger/detail brush." in 3 reviews
kerri r.
romney
Such beautiful colors and so smooth! Not much fall out. Which makes me happy. I am first time user. I think the price point was good. I don’t use this as much as I thought I would but that is ok! I will have to start putting it where I can see it.
Taylor S.
Durham, NC
Love these shadow sticks! Great pigmentation and stay power. These shadow sticks have really simplified my eye routine. Can't wait to try other shades in this formula.
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL
I love these shadow sticks! Each one is travel sized, so it's easy to toss into your purse and use it on the go. The application is great for a busy schedule as well, as all you do is rub the stick on your eyes and blend with your finger and you're good to go. This set offers a nice range of colors and finishes, but still remains in a more neutral color palette which I like.
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
Blended pretty well, stayed on longer than expected but I think only because I used a great eye primer. Great colors, the rose gold is like the perfect color. It's the color of the year for sure in my opinion. Rose gold anything and build your look around it and you'll look glowing and perfect! These caviar sticks are completely worth the cost!
Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
I received one stick in my Sephora play box for the holiday month! November 2016 was all about illuminating product! I have the Rose Gold stick and it's gorgeous! It can be used on your eyes for a build able shimmery shadow or even on your cheek bones for a quick gorgeous highlight! So excited to use this for the winter and holiday season.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
The colors are beautiful, but it was difficult to blend everything out well! I did everything I could to make them look nice but it seemed that nothing was working out for me. I decided to sell mine to someone who would love them more! I think powder eyeshadows are much easier to work with.
Taryn D.
I love these caviar sticks. They're super pigmented, last forever and are easily blended out. They also make a great base. I never had any issue with creasing. This set is awesome for people that wanted to try this product out.
Maggie R.
Alexandria, VA
Lisa R.
I love these eyeshadow sticks! They are pigmented, blend easily, and set down to wear all day. This is a great way to try multiple shades without breaking the bank. Definitely recommend!
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love the matte to metal line! All the colors are beautiful and pigmented, easy to blend and they last a long time!
Lupee P.
Fullerton, CA
Is this really worth the hype? It's pricey but if the product is good then I'm sure it's totally worth it!