BY LAURA MERCIER #3 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Wake up the skin, and provide natural colour with a radiant, healthy glow for a flawless, no-makeup look. Sheer, buildable coverage lets you customize your glow. while the modern multidimensional matte finish imparts a hint of soft luminosity.

Bronze shades provide a neutral warmth in varying intensities. The ultra-lightweight formula feels weightless on skin and applies smoothly and blends effortlessly. The smooth, silky, velvety texture feels comfortable, while the long-wearing formula lasts up to eight hours and stays colour-true with oxidizing for an even wear.

Ultra-smooth baked powder in shade Highlight-01 “wakes up” skin with subtle sheen. Perfect for accentuating the high points of your face. Customize your glow: it blends effortlessly as it builds from soft glow to healthy radiance. Velvety powder feels weightless on skin, but wears all day (8 hours).

Finishing Effect: Soft Highlighting

Use for refined highlighting or soft strobing. This multidimensional Highlight shade works on all skin tones

Formulation Details

Non-dusty, non-drying. Formulated without fragrance-. Dermatologist tested.

Laura recommends applying with the ANGLED CHEEK CONTOUR BRUSH (sold separately).

Usage:

Using the Bronzer Brush, lightly tap on top of domed bronzer, making sure to cover all edges of brush with product. Tap off excess product. Using the tapered head of the brush, apply to areas where the sun naturally hits, like cheeks, nose, brow bone, forehead and chin, creating a natural “sun-kissed” look.

Mica (Ci 77019), Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lauroyl Lysine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Sorbitan Oleate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica. May Contain (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

• Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder do you recommen...2 Answers
  • Omg this looks beautiful!! I need this!!3 Answers
  • How good is the coverage? Sheer finish? Medium?? Full??1 Answers
Jina J.
Los Angeles, CA
This highlighter isn’t for you if you always want a BEAMIN’ gotta wear sunglasses to even look directly at it kind of highlighter. I wouldn’t even call it a highlighter so much as an Illuminator. It gives you this gorgeous glow from within look. Like there’s constantly a candle glow around you. Also, because it isn’t so shiny and foiled, I sometimes get carried away with this going beyond just the high points of my face. Sometimes I’ll do my whole cheek or even my under eye to really brighten it up. It’s also super finely milled so it can give a blurring effect. This is my everyday highlight and on the days I wanna take it up a notch, I’ll layer the Amrezy ABH highlighter on top of this but in a very precise way to give the highlight dimension.
Rachel K.
N Arlington, NJ
Review for: HIGHLIGHT-01 - GOLDEN NUDE more...
I purchased shade 01, and it is absolutely gorgeous! I have seen a lot of people with skin tomes darker than mine who love it, so I was not sure if it would work well for fair skin, but it is perfect. You can apply a small amount for a sheer glow, or you can build it up for a beaming highlight. It blends beautifully and lasts all day long (even with no foundation or anything underneath). If I ever run out, I will definitely repurchase.
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Highlighter 1 - Pack of 2 more...
My favorite highlighter for everyday wear. It is beautiful! It has a very light Champaign glow to it. It doesn’t accentuate texture on my face at all. It looks so natural if I want it to, or it can be built up for an out of this world highlight. It looks amazing on my fair-light skin tone. I am very pleased with this product, one of the first highlighters I have ever bought. Great for the every day work day subtle glow!
Alejandra V.
Wilmington
Review for: HIGHLIGHT-01 - GOLDEN NUDE more...
This highlighter is beautiful. When you first open it, it appears matte but as soon as you apply it to the cheeks, it becomes magical. This is my everyday highlighter. It looks so natural but you can build it up. It also looks amazing in the inner corner and brow-bone. It is expensive but I think it’s worth it because you get a lot of product. I’ve dropped it several times and it’s never broken.
Shawna T.
Rochester, NY
This highlighter in shade 01 is one of my favorites, aside from the Becca pressed highlighters. This one is the one I use when I want to look more natural and when I don’t want a highlight to emphasize my texture. It has such a pretty sheen! It’ll forever be one of my staples. I’ve never used anything like it. It’s definitely not matte by any means because it makes your skin look glowy.
Kelsey P.
This is hands down my hg that’s stood the test of time through every new highlight release that I thought may be my new favorite. The name is pretty deceiving; there’s nothing matte about this powder. It provides a sheer to translucent, wet or glossy looking glow that can only be detected when the light hits the highpoints of your face. It seriously just gives your skin a true natural radiance without being deeply pigmented or reflective. It’s very finely milled but pressed into the pan super hard, which I initially thought would make picking up product difficult, but it picks up perfectly with no kickback, and I use this almost daily and am not even close to running out after a solid year of use. This is worth the price every time. 10/10, will always recommend.
Zoey D.
I use this in the shade 01 and it gives the most stunning natural highlighter. It has a pinky sheen to it and it looks like I have the most natural lit from within glow, no matter how much I pile on. I have never seen a more beautiful, natural highlighter. I have a very fair skintone and it works for me. Would recommend to anyone with a lighter complexion. I have not tried it on someone with a darker skintone, so I cannot say for sure whether it would work for those skintones or not.
Kelsey J.
Santa Clara, CA
This is my go to bronzer in Bronzer #1 and also my go to highlight in highlight #1. These products are amazing and the highlight is my holy Grail highlight. It is very very subtle and not glittery at all. It looks like my skin is glowing. It is perfect! I recommend this product a lot.
Sian F.
Washington, DC
If you are looking for a more natural, radiant highlight - this is it. It has no glitter in it and is so darn pretty for everyday. It doesn’t pick up on any texture on my skin either. Its buildable if you want a more intense highlight. It’s definitely one of my favorites. Just for reference I have a fair/light skin tone.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Let’s add the Matte Radiance Baked Powder in on this love fest. It’s a matte, smooth, warm toned #bronzer. I personally prefer cool and/or red toned bronzers, other shades/tones tend to turn me orange or muddy. This #bronzer is on the warm side however it has a silky smooth texture that veils over the skin in a effortless application. Bonus points for not turning me doesn’t into an oopma loompa. LOL!
Renee L.
Winthrop, MN
Does this highlighter have a lot of glitter.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
Is this good used as a setting powder? Is it glittery?
Aycan Y.
Klazienaveen
Is this blending good in your makeup look?
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
I want to try this so so so badly! I like a really champagne pop by Becca but I'm looking for something more subtle and "natural" for work. Does this give a subtle "glow from within look"?
claire e.
Pointe, QC
is this highighter more champagne or pink ?

Sephora