BY LAURA MERCIER

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Wake up the skin, and provide natural colour with a radiant, healthy glow for a flawless, no-makeup look. Sheer, buildable coverage lets you customize your glow. while the modern multidimensional matte finish imparts a hint of soft luminosity.

Bronze shades provide a neutral warmth in varying intensities. The ultra-lightweight formula feels weightless on skin and applies smoothly and blends effortlessly. The smooth, silky, velvety texture feels comfortable, while the long-wearing formula lasts up to eight hours and stays colour-true with oxidizing for an even wear.

Ultra-smooth baked powder in shade Highlight-01 “wakes up” skin with subtle sheen. Perfect for accentuating the high points of your face. Customize your glow: it blends effortlessly as it builds from soft glow to healthy radiance. Velvety powder feels weightless on skin, but wears all day (8 hours).

Finishing Effect: Soft Highlighting

Use for refined highlighting or soft strobing. This multidimensional Highlight shade works on all skin tones

Formulation Details:

• Non-dusty, non-drying
  • Formulated without fragrance
  • Dermatologist tested

Laura recommends applying with the Angled Cheek Contour Brush (sold separately).

• Mica (Ci 77019)
  • Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
  • Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
  • Silica

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491 / CI 77492 / CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder do you recommen...2 Answers
  • Omg this looks beautiful!! I need this!!3 Answers
  • How good is the coverage? Sheer finish? Medium?? Full??1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jina J.
Los Angeles, CA
This highlighter isn’t for you if you always want a BEAMIN’ gotta wear sunglasses to even look directly at it kind of highlighter. I wouldn’t even call it a highlighter so much as an Illuminator. It gives you this gorgeous glow from within look. Like there’s constantly a candle glow around you. Also, because it isn’t so shiny and foiled, I sometimes get carried away with this going beyond just the high points of my face. Sometimes I’ll do my whole cheek or even my under eye to really brighten it up. It’s also super finely milled so it can give a blurring effect. This is my everyday highlight and on the days I wanna take it up a notch, I’ll layer the Amrezy ABH highlighter on top of this but in a very precise way to give the highlight dimension.
Monica G.
Let me start off stating that this is my go to highlighter and I have more than 15.  This is a very natural NOT in your face that you can see from space.  It is very easy to apply and stays on all day (I have normal/dry skin).  You can NOT over apply and look like a disco ball.  It gives you a kiss of light.    If you are looking for something more than natural, than this highlighter is NOT for you.  Shade: Highlight 01
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
I have to start this off by saying that I have over 30 different highlighters and that upon buying this from Dillard's, I sort of thought to myself, "this will be nice to have, but it's probably not like spectacular or anything to write home about." I was absolutely dead wrong. This highlighter is incredible. Though subtle, it helps your skin look lit from within and gives you what I could really only describe as a post-orgasmic glow. It is NEVER glittery or chunky looking on the skin, and it doesn't emphasis texture, but it doesn't look wet either like a lot of other highlighters can. It allows for the skin to simply glow. The product itself is pretty big too, so it will last you forever. It is by far my favorite highlighter that I own. I absolutely plan on repurchasing this item when I run out and I always recommend it to friends or any of my clients who are looking for a gorgeous highlight that can be used day or night.
Shawna T.
Rochester, NY
This highlighter in shade 01 is one of my favorites, aside from the Becca pressed highlighters. This one is the one I use when I want to look more natural and when I don’t want a highlight to emphasize my texture. It has such a pretty sheen! It’ll forever be one of my staples. I’ve never used anything like it. It’s definitely not matte by any means because it makes your skin look glowy.
Zoey D.
I use this in the shade 01 and it gives the most stunning natural highlighter. It has a pinky sheen to it and it looks like I have the most natural lit from within glow, no matter how much I pile on. I have never seen a more beautiful, natural highlighter. I have a very fair skintone and it works for me. Would recommend to anyone with a lighter complexion. I have not tried it on someone with a darker skintone, so I cannot say for sure whether it would work for those skintones or not.
Kelsey J.
This is my go to bronzer in Bronzer #1 and also my go to highlight in highlight #1. These products are amazing and the highlight is my holy Grail highlight. It is very very subtle and not glittery at all. It looks like my skin is glowing. It is perfect! I recommend this product a lot.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
This is a great product, just sadly not the right color for me.
I’m very pale with pinky blue cool undertones . The issue is with me. Because of my skin tone, many highlighters look very yellow on me, this certainly does.
If you are not as pale as I am, I’d recommend this. The application is smooth and buttery. You can wear it to the office. It doesn’t look like a disco ball on your face . It also has wonderful staying power.
Lizzy C.
Tucson, AZ
This is an awesome bronzer. It blends really well and isn’t too shimmery. It has a glow to it with I love and looks great for contour or eyeshadow.. I’ve been using this for 4+ years and the only other bronzers I enjoy as much are creams!
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a beautiful glow that looks almost natural. It is great for dry skin as it leaves no dryness sadly no spf so make sure to put sunblock. Has a matte finish that makes your skin look natural and glowing. Truly recommend.
Jordyn B.
Greenfield , IN
This was the first high end highlight I ever purchased and it remains one of my favorites to this day. It isn't super blinding, but just adds a beautiful glow to the skin. It can definitely be built up and concentrated for a highlight or applied with a fluffy brush for an all over glow. This is one of my go to travel products because it can be used so many ways. I also love it as an easy wash of shine on the eyes on a minimal makeup day
Renee L.
Winthrop, MN
Does this highlighter have a lot of glitter.
kiley c.
Morgantown , WV
Is this good used as a setting powder? Is it glittery?
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
I want to try this so so so badly! I like a really champagne pop by Becca but I'm looking for something more subtle and "natural" for work. Does this give a subtle "glow from within look"?
claire e.
Pointe, QC
is this highighter more champagne or pink ?
Aycan Y.
Klazienaveen
Is this blending good in your makeup look?

back