Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour

This dramatic eyeshadow delivers intense, pure, long-lasting color in a single stroke. Offering excellent adherence, the potent formulation is extremely comfortable on the eyelids and provides a smooth finish with a soft, creamy feel. The non-dusting color offers superior payoff and is easily layered or sheered while staying completely crease-resistant.

Usage:

Dry use only. To accentuate or heighten the color of the eyes, choose shades that offer a contrast so the eye color will stand out. To take your look from day to night, add a deeper, more intense color and liner. Pop out your favorite shade from its compact and place it in a Custom Compact for a customized color palette. All custom compacts sold separately.

(Black Plum, Blanc, Buttercream, Café Au Lait, Cashmere, Coffee Ground, Deep Night, Fresco, Ginger, Morning Dew, Moss, Noir, Blue Suede, Plum Smoke, Sesame, Truffle, Twilight Grey, Vanilla Nuts): Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Stearate, Mica, Silica, Dimethicone, Isonoyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethiconol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Synthetic Beeswax, Tetrasodium EDTA. (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour!
Carol G.
Washington, DC
Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour uploaded by Carol G.
Review for: Fresco
My FAV single shadow. The formula is so beautiful and the shade is perfect for fair skin tone as a crease color. Using only this pinky brown shade can easily create a natural everyday eye look. Love it!! Picture took under the sunlight. Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour, Fresco Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour
janitzi V.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Coffee Ground
This color is so pretty I have and it was give it to my by my sister she is not much a crazy make up look but when u use it it's not a crazy color its look like a everyday look. I love it
Mandie V.
Review for: Fresco
This is my base blending color. It is plenty pigmented end it last all day. I first put down primer then I start with fresco and I covered my whole lid up through my crease, it’s the perfect shade to blend my plums and browns together
M. G.
Apopka, FL
Review for: Cashmere
The formula is nice and blends out well, and the color was really pretty. Great for every day use.
Michele M.
Athens, GA
Review for: Fresco
This eyeshadow is long lasting and very nice. I love this brand. The packaging is beautiful. It is a very buildable eye shadow. I will buy this product again and recommend it to my friends.
Jessica F.
Review for: Noir
I know this is basically black, but I actually love wearing an eye basic primer and this as my liner, blended very slightly up into the corners of my eyes. It is buildable, and if you "tap" your brush off a couple of times, there won't be any flaking or fallout. I recommend for a basic black shadow that can be used for simple or Smokey looks. #beauty #eyeshadow #lauramercier
Mykeri H.
Washington, DC
This product was too chalky I love Laura products. But I was not a fan of this at all
Jenna F.
Williston, VT
Review for: Cashmere
My favorite single shadow of all time! This color is perfect, the formula is creamy, the payoff is amazing. It's the perfect color to wear everyday without looking overdone. I took off one star because it is just too expensive.
Patrice N.
Review for: Morning Dew
I bought these on a whim and move how they look. They give me a soft, natural look and blend with minimal effort. Thumbs up.

Looking for your answer?