Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour uploaded by Ashlee B.Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour uploaded by Yasmina B.Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour uploaded by Monique N.

BY LAURA MERCIER #44 in Eyeshadow

Eye Colour that offers intense, pure colour in one stroke that lasts all day. With superior payoff, this formula adheres to the eye lids with extreme comfort for a smooth finish imparting a soft, creamy feel. The non-dusting colour is easily layered or sheered while remaining long-wearing and crease-resistant.

• I love wearing nude/pink eyeshadows as it suits m...Be the first to answer!
  • I lie this colour. It looks kind of warm. Is this colour warm or ...1 Answers
  • I love this color! Would this be a good eyeshadow to use on brows? 1 Answers
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
Review for: Dusk
I lusted over these eyeshadows for about a year before I bought them... maybe longer, and I am so sad that I didn't buy them sooner. I have many eyeshadow palettes, but I always go back to this one. It is so flattering with or without eyeliner (I have small eyes), and it is subtle enough to wear to work, but still feels special to wear out.
Lora S.
Lora S.
Review for: Cedar
Any eye products by Laura Mercier are honestly of the best I've ever had in my entire life. I purchased this specific one at Sephora in my hometown and it goes perfect with my brown eyes. I use it more as a transition shade so if you're looking for a good one this would definitely be it.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Review for: Canyon Clay
These individual shadows have a creamy smooth texture with a highly pigmented formula. I prefer palettes or even quads, but these singles are well worth the extra effort to use. This particular shade is a great medium crease blending shade. I could even do I one shadow look with it.
Emily I.
Emily I.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Antique Gold
I Love this eyeshaddow! It looks and feels great on and provides an awesome highliht and seem Brown To compliment My Blue eyes. Laura Mercier products are always high quality and I love that they are in support of women and the environment. I would highly recommended this!
Jennie N.
Jennie N.
Review for: Pink Pearl
This is a perfect eyeshadow for every day wear, with or without an eye primer. Sometimes I will use a laura mercier caviar eye stick under this to change the color, but it doesn't need it for creasing purposes. Gorgeous color and I have never really found another like it!.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Review for: Cedar
I revived this as a gift and I have to say I really like it. I'm not a big fan of single eye shadows because I don't think they are travel friendly but I have used this with a light hand to contour before. This is a very true bronze brown.
Chelsy R.
Chelsy R.
Portland, OR
Review for: Cedar
I had been searching for the perfect coppery brown color after Bobbi Brown did away with their "Raisin", and I finally found it! It's a buildable, blendable color. I'm really impressed with its staying power and how pigmented it is.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Black Smoke
Wonderful eyeshadow. Super pigmented. This eyeshadow formula is amazing and I love to use it over eyeliner to deepen the look or wear it alone as eyeliner. Wonderful wet as well. Great shadow for your money. I would repurchase.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Clover, SC
Review for: Cedar
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS COLOR. I ALWAYS use a brown undertone for every makeup look i do. Brown always finds its way in the mix. This is the perfect color for FALL. It's not real dark but it's noticeable & i LOVE IT
Anh C.
Anh C.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Cedar
Loveeeee Laura Mercier. All of her products are very high quality and easy to apply. This eye shadow is awesome. It goes on smoothly, pigmented and makes my brown eyes popped. I love it and totally recommend it.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one brand that I have not tried yet. I hear great things about it but is it worth the price?
Sonia L.
Sonia L.
How's the pigment on this? Is it worth the money?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Alfenas
Gostaria de saber se tem uma boa duração e pigmentação?
Laurita B.
Laurita B.
Los gatos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does it look like in white people with brown eyes and hair?
Geraldine L.