Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour uploaded by Ashlee B.Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour uploaded by Yasmina B.Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour uploaded by Monique N.

BY LAURA MERCIER #58 in Eyeshadow

Eye Colour that offers intense, pure colour in one stroke that lasts all day. With superior payoff, this formula adheres to the eye lids with extreme comfort for a smooth finish imparting a soft, creamy feel. The non-dusting colour is easily layered or sheered while remaining long-wearing and crease-resistant.

• I love wearing nude/pink eyeshadows as it suits m... Be the first to answer!
  • I lie this colour. It looks kind of warm. Is this colour warm or ...1 Answers
  • I love this color! Would this be a good eyeshadow to use on brows? 1 Answers
Kamia S.
Perry
Review for: Dark Spirit
I recently bought this product from sephora.... and I love it.... a little goes a long way.... very pigmented... so that's always good... the color payoff is amazing.... I just love it.... a little bit on the pricier side.... but totally worth the hype.... I believe....
Ashley H.
Review for: Dusk
So I have tried one of these before. I do like them I think they are very long lasting yes, the color is pretty pigmented and on the pricier side so i would hope they would be good. I probably wouldn’t buy other colors tho. I have so many cheaper better products
Madisyn P.
Review for: Dusk
Love the color especially on a darker skin tone like I have just because it gives you a nice pop and it's a perfect summer color. I personally bought this pretty recently, and It's a bold color—good for darker eyes. I would buy it again, but it takes a long time to run through it!
Noelle F.
Review for: Dusk
Laura mercier goes above and beyond.
I love everything she makes. The colors are very pigmented and go on so nice.
I would recommend to anyone that likes to wear makeup and the makeup look GOOD.
😊
Brittany D.
katy, TX
Review for: Gold Dust
Love this stuff it gives you a natural glow ;) soooooo nice and I would continue to purchase this all the time because it is sooooooooo awesome!!! Love their products .. must have in a make up bag most definitely!
Tomorrow H.
Durham, NC
Review for: Dusk
Beautiful and delicate eye color. Stays relatively well in place (used with eye shadow primer though). Very light almost like wearing nothing. Creases a little bit not horrible.
Jennie N.
Review for: Pink Pearl
This is a perfect eyeshadow for every day wear, with or without an eye primer. Sometimes I will use a laura mercier caviar eye stick under this to change the color, but it doesn't need it for creasing purposes. Gorgeous color and I have never really found another like it!.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
Review for: Mermaid
Laura Mercier eyeshadow in the color 'Mermaid' is beautiful! Not 80's looking! More trendy &stylish in color. Nice pigment, don't bed alot to make it show. Love how it goes on & comes off! Love this product! Thanks to the friends who let me try this! I'll be buying some as soon as I can!!
Tahjana (.
Margate
Review for: Sensual Pink
I was so pleased with it! It was surprisingly pigmented and so fun to use. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends or my family. Also this product is really cheap for the good quality it gives you. Once again 10 out of 10 would definitely recommend.
Tory K.
Dublin, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow is highly pigmented, finely milled, goes on silky smooth, and very blendable. It comes in great color selection, with the most wearable shades. Allows you to customize in any ways you like into a palette, making this worth your investment. One of the best eyeshadows out there.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one brand that I have not tried yet. I hear great things about it but is it worth the price?
Sonia L.
How's the pigment on this? Is it worth the money?
Laurita B.
Los Gatos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does it look like in white people with brown eyes and hair?
Geraldine L.
guayaquil
The price?
Jessica K.
Alfenas
Gostaria de saber se tem uma boa duração e pigmentação?