18 colors available

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Tory K.
Tory K.
columbus
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow is highly pigmented, finely milled, goes on silky smooth, and very blendable. It comes in great color selection, with the most wearable shades. Allows you to customize in any ways you like into a palette, making this worth your investment. One of the best eyeshadows out there.
Christine Y.
Christine Y.
Worcester, MA
This eyeshadow applies like a dream - silky smooth with NO chalkiness. I really love the neutral shades, because I can create an all natural look without shimmer; which is a giveaway I'm wearing make-up and does not play well when I'm on camera. I, also, like how buildable the colors are (although I can't comment on brighter colors); thus, allowing me to use the same brown for a natural look during the day and then build the color up for a smokey evening look. Finally, I have extremely sensitive eyes; and this shadow does not irritate them one bit.
Cristina B.
Cristina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow is highly pigmented, finely milled, goes on silky smooth and very blendable. It comes in great color selection, whit the most wearable shades.
khadijah r.
khadijah r.
Dubai
I like Laura Mercier's products a lot and use many of them. I liked this eyeshadow because it's just the right color that I was looking for. When I used it on my lids, I had to blend it a lot to get it to not have patches of deeper color. Then after some time had passed, I checked it and the color had collected on my crease. This was a disappointment. I think that I need to have some sort of base under the shadow so that it doesn't crease. I will keep it for now, and use it when I have mor
Alisha c.
Alisha c.
Loganville, GA
Is this product oil based?