BeautyFaceFace MakeupLaura Mercier
Magic Hour Face Highlighting Palette

LAURA MERCIER Magic Hour Face Highlighting Palette

What it is:
A limited-edition collection of long-wearing, buildable, and versatile highlighting powders that provide a natural-looking, radiant glow.

What it does:
Laura Mercier Face Illuminator Powders highlight the skin with pure light-reflecting pigments for a color-true, multidimensional, and luminous finish that complements all skin tones. Its non-dusting texture allows for excellent color payoff and applies smoothly and evenly onto skin without dragging. The unique formula brings natural-looking radiance to the complexion for an instant glow that lasts up to eight hours.

What else you need to know:
This collection includes two bestselling shades, as well as two new, limited-edition shades.

"I developed this product to help women create a radiant look for themselves using a performance makeup artist tool that allows a buildable layer of shine—from subtle illumination to extreme radiance."—Laura Mercier

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For a soft, natural application, use the Fan Powder Brush (sold separately) and sweep lightly over skin—anywhere you want a subtle glow.
-For more intense illumination, use a brush with dense bristles like the Crème Cheek Colour Brush (sold separately). This will allow you to pick up more product.

About the Brand

LAURA MERCIER

Custom foundations. Stunning colors. Luxurious skin care. Laura Mercier helps you define your own flawlessness.    "You're unique. You're beautiful. Your freckles define you. Your laugh lines illuminate you. I believe in accepting who you are." ~Laura Mercier

LAURA MERCIER Magic Hour Face Highlighting Palette ? is it beautiful pigmentation ? and long lasting ?
Iss it perfect good?
Iss it correcing well?
Start your review of LAURA MERCIER Magic Hour Face Highlighting Palette!
Mahek A.
South Amboy, NJ
LAURA MERCIER Magic Hour Face Highlighting Palette uploaded by Mahek A.
I liked laura mercier powder so I decided to try this highlighter. I don’t really like it that much. It doesn’t blend in well.
Dariana G.
LAURA MERCIER Magic Hour Face Highlighting Palette uploaded by Dariana G.
Ilumina súper bien para fotos para día a día cualquier tipo de maquillaje le queda bien se complementa con tu piel
Presley C.
Oak Harbor, WA
To start off, the pigments are absolutely stunning. I love the variety of colors offered in this palette and they fit perfectly in with my makeup routine.
daniela C.
Elgin, IL
This product is truly wonderful I love it it’s very very great it’s just the best, which I love and it’s a yes it’s a yes yes yes totally recommend will not regret it and it’s amazing. You won’t regret buying it!
Elka E.
Saint Charles, MO
Love the shimmer this has. The color is great, and amazingly buildable. Works well on olive skin tone.
Mélia B.
myass
I LOVEEEEEE this product so MUCHHHHH!!!!!!! a great pigmentation and color !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nadya A.
San Ysidro, CA
This was a birthday present from 2 years ago I think it is the only thing I have of this brand in my makeup collection they are cute but I think there are better ones I like them but they are not my favorites I would have to try more things I think for the price I should to do better things are not as I would like with a single application of course is my opinion but I do not just like them yet
Jennifer B.
Youngstown, OH
This is a very beautiful highlight palette the shades are beautiful. It is a bit on the pricey side. It gives you a subtle highlight without being overpowering. But honestly being on the pricey side they give you a lot of product and it will last a long time. The packaging is beautiful. So if you were thinking about buying it just do it it's worth it.
Valerie D.
Anaheim, CA
Laura Mercier Magic Hour Fave Highlighting Palette is absolutely stunning. A little goes a long way because this palette is very pigmented. Great Palette to have in your Kit.
samiha I.
jeddah al aziziyah fir
Purchased at: Sephora
This powder was so nice on my fair skin gave me a summer glow i highly recommend this for fair skins but i am sure it will go with all skin types.I love this! I put it on my cheeks, nose, and Cupid's bow. It gives me a glow but not looking greasy like some other products do. I have very dry skin and it went great on me but I wouldn't know about oily skin.