LAURA MERCIER Magic Hour Face Highlighting Palette uploaded by Robyn H.

BY LAURA MERCIER

What it is:
A limited-edition collection of long-wearing, buildable, and versatile highlighting powders that provide a natural-looking, radiant glow.

What it does:
Laura Mercier Face Illuminator Powders highlight the skin with pure light-reflecting pigments for a color-true, multidimensional, and luminous finish that complements all skin tones. Its non-dusting texture allows for excellent color payoff and applies smoothly and evenly onto skin without dragging. The unique formula brings natural-looking radiance to the complexion for an instant glow that lasts up to eight hours.

What else you need to know:
This collection includes two bestselling shades, as well as two new, limited-edition shades.

"I developed this product to help women create a radiant look for themselves using a performance makeup artist tool that allows a buildable layer of shine—from subtle illumination to extreme radiance."—Laura Mercier

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For a soft, natural application, use the Fan Powder Brush (sold separately) and sweep lightly over skin—anywhere you want a subtle glow.
-For more intense illumination, use a brush with dense bristles like the Crème Cheek Colour Brush (sold separately). This will allow you to pick up more product.

About the Brand

LAURA MERCIER

Custom foundations. Stunning colors. Luxurious skin care. Laura Mercier helps you define your own flawlessness.    "You're unique. You're beautiful. Your freckles define you. Your laugh lines illuminate you. I believe in accepting who you are." ~Laura Mercier

Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
This is a very beautiful highlight palette the shades are beautiful. It is a bit on the pricey side. It gives you a subtle highlight without being overpowering. But honestly being on the pricey side they give you a lot of product and it will last a long time. The packaging is beautiful. So if you were thinking about buying it just do it it's worth it.
Yesmene C.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This place highlighting palette is so amazing I can go from a cute pink every day highlight look to a bronzed goddess and I love it give Riley is so nice it looks so good on so many skin tones. It is extremely buildable so I would definitely definitely recommend it to my fellow highlight girlies out there.
Cynthia D.
Sellersville, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love love love these colors! They apply so smooth and are long lasting. You don’t have to keep applying more highlighter for that glow which i love. It works great with me with my combo skin. It applies so smooth and really gives you that glow. I buy this product often so i would highly recommend it
kelle s.
lodi California
Purchased at: ULTA
Gotta have highlighter, this lady can do no wrong in my eyes either, i just need to get a job making 50 plus an hour to be able to AFFORD high end products with 4 kids and a husband lol
Ramy S.
Wilmington, DE
Purchased at: ULTA
this highlight palette will last you forever! i’d say it’s for more olive skin tone as the bronzer shades are very pigmented. it’s got a little bit of a glow finish to it so it’s probably better in the warmer months
Valerie D.
Anaheim, CA
Laura Mercier Magic Hour Fave Highlighting Palette is absolutely stunning. A little goes a long way because this palette is very pigmented. Great Palette to have in your Kit.
M🌻 O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this highlighting palette I think that it is pricey but worth every penny. It is not chalky or dusty. I think that it is very smooth and blends well on the skin. I like the color range because it can be used on any skin tone.
Alexis H.
Piscataway
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
So so happy I bought this product because the coverage and the options are so amazing ! I tell all of my friends to buy this specific pallet hecsu3 of the way it compliments all skin tones. A truly great find !
Dawn L.
Milwaukee
Purchased at: Sephora
Always a great highlighter/bronzer palette. All of the colors are shimmery, so using the bronzer and highlighter together me be a bit much. The colors do have a great color payoff though.
Haley C.
salem
Beautiful shades, not chunky, not too glittery. Easy to apply and blends smoothly. I was worried the shades would be too dark but they actually melt into the skin beautifully and give a bright glow that lasts all day.
Ellen D.
I'm considering buying this palette, but I want to be sure before I buy it. Is it very shiny or more subtle? Does the powder flake?
Carley Q.
Riverside, CA
Carley Q.
Riverside, CA
Is this a good highlighting palette
Mia E.
I have a fair skin tone and these shades seem a bit dark for me. Do you think these would be too dark?
Dani S.
Columbia
This looks so stunning. I am super interested in trying this out but the price tag makes me hold off on purchasing it. For anyone who has tried this, are the colors wearable? How is the formula? Do they blend well or do they look quite powdery on the face? Is it worth the price tag?

Sephora