BY LAURA MERCIER

janeli v.
janeli v.
This eyeshadow is so good, it stays on all day and l think this color is very nice for a darkish smokey eye and would looks so good with other dark colors, laura mercier eye shadows are a bit pricey but its worth it and would so purchase again
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Weimar, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rich, buildable color. Worth the money. As I rarely wear eyeshadow, I have been able to make the product last for an extremely long time. Still as happy with the color as when I first purchased it.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Franklin, IN
Can use this color with so many different combos. I love it. would buy this again in a heart beat
Megan J.
Megan J.
Meridian, ID
This is my all time favorite eye shadow. I hope they never stop making it. It goes on so nice and stays all day. The purple with undertones of gold is stunning.
Sloane S.
Sloane S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Luster Eye Colour Chocolate
Even though purples don't usually look good on me (they tend to give me a black eye effect), I had to buy this unique purple shade. It's such an unusual combo of a deep purple and gold and somehow doesn't make me look bruised.
Shaini S.
Shaini S.
Dollard des ormeaux , QC
These eye shadows are sooo good! i feel like they don't get enough credit or attention. they have a few others colours that are beautiful too. i find these shadows show up so nice on dark skin tones without looking chalky and cheap! defs swtach them the next time you go into sephora and see how amazing they are
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia
The colour is beautiful in the pan (plum with gold sparkle), but the application isn't perfect. I find it doesn't apply as smoothly as other LM shadows, and the gold sparkle definitely results in some fallout.