Laura Mercier Luster Eye Colour uploaded by Rheagan L.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura MercierLuster Eye ColourDetailsLong-wearing and crease-resistant, each colour looks freshly applied throughout the day. Micronized pigments deliver deep colour in the release of one stroke. Offering true colour and brilliance, each colour is ultra-refined for a soft, luxurious feel. Striking a balance between convenience and functionality, each shade can be removed from its compact case and placed in a larger custom compact for easy personalization. All larger custom compacts sold separately. Designer About Laura Mercier: Before she was known for creating the flawless face, Laura Mercier pursued her love of painting by studying art in Paris at age 17. She soon translated her talents into cosmetic artistry, and in 1996 she introduced the Laura Mercier collection. Today the line includes her acclaimed beauty products and tools along with skin care, fragrances. and bath and body products. see more...

• I need to know if this product is good and if it is worth buying? 2 Answers
  • Does this blend well?2 Answers
  • Does this product have any fall out??1 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
Lauren C.
Marlboro, NJ
Review for: Bamboo
This is one of those colors that everyone needs in their collection. It is decidedly neutral, and can be worn with other shadows, or as a single wash of color. It blends easily and lasts all day without creasing. I purchased mine at Nordstrom, but you can get it at other department stores and Sephora! Must have!
Shannon S.
Gillette, WY
Review for: African Violet
I have never tried the violet but do have one of her baked shadows in the most beautiful blue. It goes on so creamy and soft. I hsve notice with her shadows that the more you add, the prettier the color gets. So even if its a dark color, u can get a light subtle color.
Alondra T.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Sandbar
Laura Mercier is one of the best out there! Sandbar is great for the crease as well as eyelids. How ever you want to use it is great. My favorite way to use it is on the brow done. I highly recommend this color as well as others. They are very pigmented. Good luck!
janeli v.
Review for: African Violet
This eyeshadow is so good, it stays on all day and l think this color is very nice for a darkish smokey eye and would looks so good with other dark colors, laura mercier eye shadows are a bit pricey but its worth it and would so purchase again
Yahilyn S.
Mc Farland, CA
Review for: Sandbar
I love this Eyeshadow color it's so pigmented, my eyes are hazel so if I apply at inner corner of my eye my eye color pops out more. I love using it as a highlight as well and on top of my brow bone such a great product
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Review for: Sandbar
I love these single shadows! The packaging is great and even includes a little mirror. The color I have is purple smoke (I think). It's super blendible and flattering on my blue eyes. Purple is he secret neutral!
Natasha H.
Avondale, WV
Review for: Sandbar
I love the package it even comes with a mirror. This color is perfection I love using it as a high light or to even brighten up the eyes. It's very pigmentive and high quality. I would definitely buy it again.
Linda C.
Review for: Sandbar
I love this line as a whole. I love the sleek packaging. you also get a lot for the amount you pay. I love using this color all over the eye for an easy every day look or for my brow bone high light!
Jennifer W.
Weimar, TX
Review for: African Violet
Rich, buildable color. Worth the money. As I rarely wear eyeshadow, I have been able to make the product last for an extremely long time. Still as happy with the color as when I first purchased it.
Erin B.
Review for: Bamboo
This is a lovely every day color for most skin tones with a lovely satiny finish. I have found all of these shadows to blend very well and be easy to work with.
Marialbis c.
Orlando, FL
I need to know if this product is good and if it is worth buying?
Elise K.
Is it worth the $? I've heard good & bad things about this brand
lauren f.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this shadow pigmented? fall out?
Daniela R.
Does this product have any fall out??