Laura Mercier Lumiere d'Ambre Eau De Parfum 3 Piece Set

This Gift Set Contains:Laura Mercier 'Lumiere d'Ambre' Eau De Parfum 1.7oz/50ml.Laura Mercier 'Fresh Fig Body Butter' 3oz/90ml.Laura Mercier 'Almond Coconut Milk Creme Body Wash 3oz/90ml.Comes in a tote bag.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Mercier Lumiere d'Ambre Eau De Parfum 3 Piece Set!
Minneapolis , MN
Love these products! They leave a lovely light some what sweet fresh and flowery sent! The fragrance also last for a supper long time in like some other brands, after using this product I always get lots of compliments, I just love them! And will definitely buy them again!!
Combination / Puffiness, Redness, Fine Lines
Winderemere
I totally loved this product, it just made me smell so good and everyone would ask about what perfume I was wearing and the scent is so good and I'm very glad o have this product and it's very long lasting and in case it's over I would obviously buy it again!
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Sensitivity, Dark Spots
It's smells amazing I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Scarring
Tulare, CA
A really great product. So in love with it. Love how it comes with all of these things. They really go hand in hand. Such a great product
Oily / Blackheads, Large Pores, Scarring
Branson
With just one spray of this perfume you'll be leaving with someone. It's not to strong but plenty strong enough to wear out.
Cuba, NM
This is my go to sent. It is one of my favorite perfumes that I have tried. You can get it at sephora. Highly recommend.
Oily / Acne, Large Pores
Montrose, CO
This trio set is a must have in my collection I don't see how one would work without the other two its a great set
Combination / Uneven Skin Tone
This set is such a great gift for your friend or a family member. It's a set of three amazing products that are definitely amazing quality and worth they worth the money. I would definitely recommend people to buy it's the packaging is cute and the scents are amazing.
Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Excellent parfum!!!! I love it, its so amazing! The best of life.. Is wonderfulll. Rexomendadisimo, usenlo girl
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Really good, helped my skin out a lot . Really recommend this to anyone who loves to try new skin products
Dry / Uneven Skin Tone